Hoover HBRUP160NK Larder Fridge Integrated Built Under in White GRADED
This graded Hoover HBRUP160NK Integrated Built Under Larder Fridge is brand new. It has light cosmetic blemishing to the casing. Please see images.
Includes a full Hoover 12 Month Labour plus 10 Year Parts Warranty (subject to registration)
If you're limited on space in the kitchen, the Hoover HBRUP 160NK/N Integrated Fridge is an ideal choice for keeping everything cool.
Designed to blend into your kitchen, it features adjustable glass shelves and door compartments for bottles and cans.
With a reversible door the HBRUP 160NK/N is a practical addition to any kitchen.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee - 1 year labour
- - 10 years parts
- Energy efficiency rating F
- Annual energy consumption 117 kWh
- Type of door handle Integrated
- Total storage capacity 135 litres
- Fridge storage volume 135 litres
- Suitable for outbuildings No
- Climate class N-ST
- Optimum ambient temperature range 16 - 38°C
- Noise level 40 dB(A)
- Noise emission class C
- Colour / Finish White
- Reversible door Yes, hinged on right.
- Integrated door fitting Fixed hinge (kit included)
- Installation Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer.
- Recommended installation space 5 mm around
- Number of shelves 3
- Number of salad crispers 1
- Number of door compartments 2
- Interior light LED
- Adjustable shelves Yes
- Fridge storage capacity 135 litres
- Fridge auto-defrost Yes
- Fast chill function No
- Controls Internal knob control
- Digital display No
- Thermostat Single
- Temperature warning Visual
- Open door warning No
- CFC free Yes
- HFC free Yes
- Rear panel material Metal
- Door opening distance exceeds dimensions Yes
- Flat back design No
- Box contents - Hoover HBRUP 160NK/N Integrated Undercounter Fridge
- - Egg rack
- - Instruction manual
- - Warranty card
- Dimensions 830 x 596 x 556 mm (H x W x D)
- Dimensions without doors 818 x 596 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- Recess dimensions 820 x 600 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions 880 x 600 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 36 kg
- Boxed weight 39 kg
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org