Berkel Futura Professional Electric Bacon, Meat Slicer Stainless Steel REFURBISHED
This item is refurbished due to being a companies machine replacement. They are fully checked cleaned and serviced. There is blemishing to the product but they are in full working order. Please see images for an example.
12 Months Functional Warranty Included.
Futura is the intermediate line of the professional electric slicers range from Berkel. Designed and developed primarily for the MMR (Mass Market Retailers) but also for customers that are looking for a great slicing performance, highest safety standard and an easy of cleaning with a reasonable investment, to get easy of use and fast slicing operations with a related operational cost reduction. All the machines belonging to this product line, characterized on this specific line by all the red tecno-polymer details, have been designed to provide great performance combining the elegant design of all the Berkel slicers, made of smooth rounded lines, lack of hedges and high performance materials, with the best functionality. Every detail brings an operational benefit to the user. Futura is available in all the following technical configurations: Gravity, Vertical Salumeria and Vertical Macelleria with different blade diameter selection from 280mm to 360mm.
Some details may be different from those shown in the photos.
- Third generation 100Cr6 steel blade, the best on the market, for a perfect cut and for a longer lasting of the sharpening
- Increased baseplate thickness and stainless steel feet with anti slippery rubber inserts for total stability during slicing operations
- 38 ° graded food plate to facilitate the passage of the material and the fall of the slice (on Gravity models)
- IP34 motor and watertight electrical box for a full protection from liquids during cleaning operations
- Belt transmission for the maximum flexibility in case of accidental resistance during slicing operations
- Sliding bushing with Teflon treatment for and easy and increased slicing speed
- IP67 stainless steel fully sealed control panel and food-grade silicone gaskets on each exposed part
- Very thin residual product to minimize wasted material
- Lock/Unlock food plate lever to easily position the product and to keep it fixed during slicing operations
- Gauge plate opening knob with 17 millimetric adjustment positions for an accurate regulation
- Gauge plate with an oblique 15 ° opening to facilitate the way out of the product while slicing (on Gravity models)
- Easy removable steel deflector
- Removable sharpener included with a single movement operating system to avoid sharpening mistakes by the operators
- Cleaning and hygiene
- Aluminum alloy baseplate made out a single mold obtaining absence of gaps
- Removable stainless steel or red techno polimer food plate and product press holder with stainless steel tacks for perfect hygiene and to speed up cleaning operations
- Wide space between blade and motor to facilitate and speed up cleaning operations
- Food plate lifting system to facilitate cleaning operations
- Complete closure of the gauge plate for maximum safety during cleaning operations and CE Block to prevent its opening when the plate is out of place
- Assisted product press holder opening system (on Vertical models) to prevent accidental release and for an easy product positioning
- Disarmed position of the meat press to prevent accidental release (on Gravity models)
- ON/OFF switches with high visibility LEDs
- Aluminum ring guard for increased safety
- Ergonomic controls in comfortable position to minimize operator efforts
- Stainless steel IP67 control panel with flush ON button to prevent accidental starting
2000302C1 , 2010102C6, 2001605D3
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org