AEG ABB812E6NC Integrated Freezer In Column Frost Free GRADED
This graded AEG ABB812E6NC Fully Integrated Frost Free Freezer is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the casing. Please see images.
Includes a full AEG 12 month parts and labour warranty.
- Child-proof control panel protection: To ensure that the appliance cannot be switched off accidentally, the on/off button has to be depressed continuously for several second before being activated.
- Frostmatic fast freeze function: The Frostmatic function is ideal when putting fresh food in the freezer. The push button control freezes the food faster preserving the flavour, nutritional value and colour of food.
- Precision freezing system: The precision freezing system distributes air throughout the freezer ensuring an even temperature is maintained for a perfect freezing result in every drawer
- Audible and visable high temperature warning signal: An audible warning signal alerts you if the door has been left open or the internal temperature rises above safe storage level.
- Door open warning alarm
- 130 litres gross capacity
- 120 litres net capacity
- 4 Full Width transparent freezer drawers
- 1 freezer compartment with transparent flap
- Power cut safe for 22 hours
- Reversible doors: Reversible door hinge gives flexibility to have a left or right side opening door.
- Door on door installation: Cupboard door can be mounted directly onto the appliance door, to give that integrated look.
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 1224x556x549
- Dimensions (Built-in, mm): 1225x556x550
- Installation: BI DoD
- Required Fuse: 10
- Height (mm): 1224
- Width (mm): 556
- Depth (mm): 549
- Door hinges: Right & Reversible
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 933 033 422
- Cord Length: 2.4
- Voltage: 230-240
- Gross Capacity Freezer: 130
- Number of drawers: 4 Full Width
- Flaps: 1, Transparent Plastic
- Lamps, freezer: None
- Minimum ambient temperature (EU) 2017/1369: 10
- Energy Class: E
- Average annual energy consumption in kilowatt hour per year (kWh/a) (EU) 2017/1369: 203
- Climate Class (EU) 2017/1369: SN-N-ST-T
- Freezing Capacity: 11.5
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 40
- Capacities, Net capacity, l (forzen compartment) / Net Capacity freezer, l: 122
- Door Colour: White
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com