AEG BPK552220M Single Oven Steambake Pyrolytic in Stainless Steel GRADED
This graded AEG BPK552220M Steambake Pyrolytic Electric Oven is brand new and perfect with slight blemishing to the casing and outer trim. Please see images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
The AEG, BPK552220M SteamBake Electric Oven is a premium oven with many special features such as a pyrolytic self cleaning function which converts food residue to ash which can be effortlessly wiped away! It has soft closing door technology and a precise LCD display. You can add steam for perfectly cooked food which is crispy on the outside and succulent on the inside; and base heat finishing is great for reheating pies and pastries from the bottom only. The quadruple glazed door means an efficient oven keeping the heat inside, whilst the outside door stays cool to the touch. A food sensing probe enables the perfect results as it can measure the core temperature from the centre of your food to give you precise results.
- 71 litre oven capacity
- Isofront® Plus quadruple glazed door: Isofront® plus quadruple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- LED digital display
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Food probe: The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off, ensuring perfect cooking results.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Cleaning: Pyrolytic
- Temperature range: 30°C - 300°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Volume usable, l: 71
- Largest Surface area: 1418
- Noise: 48
- Total electricity loading, W: 3200
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A+
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 1.09
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- PNC: 944 187 878
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 220-240
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org