What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded AEG BPK742320M Built-In Electric Oven is brand new. It has light cosmetic blemishing. Please See Images as an example.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 594x595x567
- Child lock for added safety:
- Electronic touch controls:
- Temperature probe:
- Baking chart in the inner door of the oven,
- Inclined FloodLight focuses 100% on the food:
- Anti-fingerprint Stainless Steel
- Pyrolytic cleaning: Cleans the whole oven saving you time and effort.
- Oven features:
- Removable door and glass panes for easy cleaning:
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only.
- Bottom heat: Bottom heating for warming and reheating
- Isofront Plus quadruple glazed door: Isofront plus quadruple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Child lock for added safety:
- Food probe: The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking.
- Multifunction combines Ultrafan fan cooking with other cooking functions,
- Fan controlled defrosting:
- Cooking: Fan + Ring
- Cleaning Top oven: Pyrolytic
- TTempRange: 30 C - 300 C
- Volume usable, l: 71
- BI dimensions HxWxD in mm: 590x560x550
- AEG - Electric Oven - Built-in - BPK742320M
- Energy class: A+
- Total electricity loading (W): 3500
- Power (w): 65
- PNC: 944 187 983
- Oven knob type: Touch
- Grill element power, W: 2300
- Voltage: 220-240
- Required Fuse: 16
- Interior light: 2| Side halogen| Top halogen
- Bar Code: 7332543534159
- Cord: No
- Type of plug: No
- Trays type - Top Oven: 1 Cake tray grey enamel| 1 Dripping pan grey enamel
- Included fittings: TR1LFV
9011201C7, 4011007C6 , 4010609D6