AEG BPS356020M Single Oven Electric Built in Stainless Steel GRADED
This graded AEG BPS356020M Electric Oven is brand new. It has light cosmetic blemishing to the casing and trim. Please See Images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- 71 litre oven capacity
- Isofront® Plus quadruple glazed door: Isofront® plus quadruple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- LED digital display
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates
- Main oven function: Multifunction
- Main oven capacity: 71 litres or more
- Colour: Silver/Grey
- Installation: Professional electrical installation required
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Cleaning: Auto clean / Pyrolytic
- Type: Fan ovens
- Type: Built-in single ovens
- Type: Pyrolytic ovens
- Fuse requirement: 16 Amp
- Energy rating: A+
- Water tank capacity:
- Type: Built-in single oven
- Fuel type: Electric
- LPG option:
- Shelves: - 2 shelves - 5 shelf positions
- Cool touch door: Yes
- Second oven shelves:
- Door opening style: Drop down
- Main oven shelves:
- Main oven heat-up time: 200 degrees in 15 minutes
- Usable volume: 71 litres
- Safety features: - Child lock - Food sensor automatic switch off - Automatic safety switch off - Electronic lock function
- Interior light: Yes
- Type of cleaning: Auto cleaning / Pyrolytic
- Capacity: 77 litres
- Energy rating: A+
- Energy consumption: 1.09 kWh
- Viewing window: Double-glazed
- Number of cavities: 1
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Flat back design: No
- Electrical power rating: 3.2 kWh
- Electrical installation: This product requires hardwiring to a 16 Amp fuse
- Power supply: 16 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated circuit)
- Grill type: Integrated
- Grill features: - Full-width - Fan grilling
- Control type: Retractable dials
- Cooking functions: 11 oven functions, including: - Bottom heat - Conventional/traditional cooking - Fast heat up - Defrost - Grilling - Moist fan baking - Pizza setting - Pyrolysis - True fan cooking - True fan cooking PLUS - Turbo grilling
- Timer type: - Programmable - Countdown timer
- Display type: LED display
- Boxed dimensions: 670 x 635 x 670 mm (H x W x D)
- Recess dimensions: 560 x 550 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- Box contents: - AEG BPS356020M Electric Oven - Dripping pan - Trivet - Wire shelves x 2 - Manual
- Storage drawer:
- Colour: Stainless steel
- Boxed weight: 37.5 kg
- Weight: 36.5 kg
- Dimensions: 594 x 595 x 567 mm (H x W x D)
- Bar handles: Yes
0001401C2, 9011801C5, 9000802D4, 9031705C6, 9001705F2
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org