What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded AEG BPS556020M SteamBake Pyrolytic Single Electric Oven is brand new with slight cosmetic blemishing to the casing. Please see images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
Avoid using harsh chemicals to clean your oven with pyrolytic cleaning technology. It uses heat to burn away residue, which means you won't need to add chemicals – much better for the environment.
Perfect oven for perfect results
The AEG SteamBake BPS556020M Electric Steam Oven is a high-end appliance that will bring your cooking and baking to a new level. It is beautifully designed, well manufactured and full of brilliant ideas to help you achieve perfect results every time.
Insert the Food Sensor probe to measure the temperature of the centre of your dish. This will allow you to bake your Beef Wellington, pies and everything else exactly as you want it. Say goodbye to trial and error.
This oven also comes with the SteamBake function for added moisture and crispier baking. Simply pour water in the crevice at the bottom and add steam by pressing the PlusSteam button. This will create a golden colour and tasty crust to your pastry.
Oven-cleaning has never been easier with the Pyrolytic cleaning function. Just press a button and all grease, dirt and food residue in the oven turns into ash. Wipe it off with a damp cloth and voilà, good as new.
Effective and economic
This oven with A+ energy certification also comes with several ways to help you save on energy. The Fast heat-up function significantly shortens the time it takes to fully heat up and prepare for action. It will also automatically switch off in case you forget.
It also comes with a new convection system called Hot Air, ensuring even circulation in the entire oven. This allows you to reduce the temperature by up to 20%. It also means that you'll achieve the same temperature throughout and your food will be evenly cooked everywhere.
- Type Built-in single oven
- Fuel type Electric
- Minimum distance required - 6 mm above
- - 1 mm to the sides
- - 20 mm in the back
- Electrical installation This product requires hardwiring to a 16 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer.
- Power supply 16 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated circuit)
- Electrical power rating 3.2 kW
- Timer type - Programmable
- - Countdown timer
- Cooking functions - Bottom heat
- - Conventional/Traditional cooking
- - Defrost
- - Fast heat up
- - Grilling
- - Moist fan baking
- - Pizza setting
- - Pyrolysis
- - True fan cooking
- - True fan cooking PLUS
- - Turbo grilling
- Display type LED display
- Control type - Touch control
- - Retractable dials
- - Buttons
- Oven type Multifunction
- Energy rating A+
- Energy consumption 0.69 - 1.09 kWh per cycle
- Number of cavities 1
- Capacity 77 litres
- Usable volume 71 litres
- Size Large
- Viewing window Quadruple-glazed
- Shelves - 2 shelves
- - 5 shelf positions
- Door opening style Drop down
- Interior light Yes
- Type of cleaning Auto cleaning / Pyrolytic
- Cool touch door Yes
- Safety features - Automatic switch off
- - Child lock
- Grill type Integrated
- Grill features - Full-width
- - Turbo grilling
- Colour Black & stainless steel
- Box contents AEG SteamBake BPS556020M Electric Steam Oven
- Dimensions 594 x 595 x 567 mm (H x W x D)
- Recess dimensions 590 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions 670 x 635 x 670 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 36.5 kg
- Boxed weight 37.5 kg