AEG CCB6740ACB Electric Cooker 60cm Ceramic in Black GRADED
This graded AEG CCB6740ACB 60cm Ceramic Electric Cooker is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the side panel and inner enamel. Please see images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
In addition to all your standard oven functions, the PlusSteam feature in this SteamBake cooker adds steam at the beginning of the baking process. The steam cooking keeps the dough moist on the surface to create a golden color and tasty crust, while the heart stays soft and tender. In addition to baking crispy and tasty breads, muffins and pies.
Heat activated catalytic cleaning: Catalytic coatings to the top, back and sides of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220°C the grease residue is burned away.
Auto-stop anti-tip chrome shelves: Enables baking shelves and wire shelves to be pulled out fully, gliding out effortlessly with a smooth rolling action.
- Ceramic Hob
- Residual heat indicators: Residual heat indicators visually indicate when residual heat is left on the hob surface for that added reassurance.
Top oven features include:
Main oven features include:
Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provides traditional cooking for the professional cook. Ideal for baking bread and cakes.
Dual circuit variable grill: Uses the inner and outer part of the gril element, to provide full width even grilling.
- Cooling fan: The fan draws in cool air and mixes it with warm air from the oven to ventilate the ISOFRONT glazed door. This ensures that both the oven and surrounding furniture stay cool.
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door: Isofront® plus triple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Main oven energy class: A
- Top oven energy class: A: On a scale from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient). 'A' rating, the highest grade achievable in Europe. The rating system was introduced by the European Union and is designed to offer consumers a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances.
- Cavity size: 73
- Volume usable, l: 39
- Largest Surface area: 1330
- Cleaning: Catalytic
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800W/180mm
- Dial: 1000/2200W/140/210mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Required Fuse: 30
- Colour: Black
- Gas replacement: No
- Gas replacement: No
- Total electricity loading, W: 12100
- Energy class: A
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.95
- Energy consumption, hot air, kWh/cycle: 0.82
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0.75
- Energy consumption, fan forced, kWh/cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 948 904 267
- Dimensions: 894-912x600x600
- Voltage: 240
- Cleaning Bottom Oven: Catalytic
- Power Management: No
- Tray types included: 1 Dripping pan black enamel
- Type of Trays - Bottom Oven: No
- Grids: 2 Flat shelf chromed wirework
- Grids type - Bottom Oven: 1 Flat shelf chromed wirework, 1 Grill pan grid chromed wirework
- Runners: Grid Runners with Stop
- Runners - Bottom Oven: Grid Runners with Stop
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org