AEG FFE63700PW Freestanding Dishwasher with AirDry White GRADED
This graded AEG FFE63700PW Freestanding Standard Dishwasher with AirDry is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the side panels. Please see images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
Even closely stacked or larger dishes should receive corner-to-corner cleaning. Now, the innovative satellite spray arm in the new AEG dishwasher ensures that every corner of the machine and every inch of the items inside are reached by spraying water thoroughly inside. No residue.Just stunning results across every surface.
- Capacity: 15 place settings: Capacity is based on 'IEC' standard place settings. This standard allows you to compare the capacity of dishwashers using a common measure.
- Sensorlogic: Sensorlogic uses sensors in the dishwasher to measure the size of the load and the level of soiling. The wash programme is then adjusted to give the best possible performance whilst keeping water, electricity and detergent to a minimum.
- Extra silent programme: Engineered not only for delivering outstanding performance but also for their silent operation.
- 5 temperature settings
- 7 programmes including:
- 30 min 60° quickwash: For an extra quick wash or freshen up.
- Glass 45° C wash: Glass programme suitable for all dishwasher-safe glassware.
- Auto half load: Auto half load allows the dishwasher to determine whether there is a full or half load and will moderate the water and energy consumption accordingly.
- Multi-tab: Optimises the cleaning results of all-in-one detergents by ensuring that all the elements of the detergent are used in the correct phase of the cycle for perfect results.
- Delay start of up to 24 hours: You can set the wash programme to start in up to 24 hours enabling you to use your time efficiently without worrying about your laundry.
- Drying System: with AirDry Technology
- Installation: Freestanding
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 850x596x610
- Dimensions_Dishwasher_FSBU_DK: 820-850x600x570
- Water Supply: Cold or hot
- Inlet hose length (mm): 180
- Outlet hose length (mm): 180
- Wheels/feet: 4 adjustable feet, Adj 0 to 1 cm
- Required Fuse: 10
- Inlet Pipe Type: Aqua control
- Connected Load: 1950
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 911 414 381
- Double Hinges: Normal
- Cord Length: 1.6
- Voltage: 220-240
- Number of programmes: 7
- Number of Temperatures: 5
- Door Colour: White
- Anti-flood Device: Floating switch
- Spray arm: Satellite spray arm
- Top spraing level: Ceiling spray arm
- Options: ExtraHygiene, Time Saver, XtraDry
- Dishwasher programs: 30 MIN 60°, AutoSense 45°-70°, ECO, Extra Silent, Glass 45, Intensive 70, PRO ZONE
- Noise Level: 48
- Maximum number of place settings (EU 2017/1369): 15
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): D
- Cleaning performance index (EU 2017/1369): 1.13
- Drying performance index (EU 2017/1369): 1.07
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 86
- The water consumption of the eco programme in liters per cycle (EU 2017/1369): 11
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org