What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded AEG FSK75757P 60cm Wide Fully Integrated Dishwasher is brand new with slightly tatty packaging.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Capacity: 14 place settings: Capacity is based on 'IEC' standard place settings. This standard allows you to compare the capacity of dishwashers using a common measure.
- Sensorlogic: Sensorlogic uses sensors in the dishwasher to measure the size of the load and the level of soiling. The wash programme is then adjusted to give the best possible performance whilst keeping water, electricity and detergent to a minimum.
- 4 temperature settings
- 7 programmes including:
- Auto half load: Auto half load allows the dishwasher to determine whether there is a full or half load and will moderate the water and energy consumption accordingly.
- Multi-tab: Optimises the cleaning results of all-in-one detergents by ensuring that all the elements of the detergent are used in the correct phase of the cycle for perfect results.
- Delay start of up to 24 hours: You can set the wash programme to start in up to 24 hours enabling you to use your time efficiently without worrying about your laundry.
- Time remaining indicator: Indicates the amount of time remaining until the programme ends.
- Height adjustable upper basket: Provides more flexibility as bigger items can be loaded in the lower basket by raising the upper basket on one side, even if the basket is loaded.
- Foldable plate rack: Flexible feature enabling large items such as casserole dishes to be loaded by folding away the plate supports.
- Drying System: with AirDry Technology
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 818x596x560
- Built-under installation dimensions, mm (HxWxD): 820-900x600x560
- Water Supply: Cold or hot
- Inlet hose length (cm): 180
- Outlet hose length (mm): 180
- Wheels/feet: 2 adj feet + 1 front adj rear foot;Adj 0 to 8 cm
- Required Fuse: 10
- Inlet Pipe Type: Aqua control
- Connected load (W): 1550-2200
- Voltage (V): 200-240
- Cleaning performance index (EU 2017/1369): 1.121
- Drying performance index (EU 2017/1369): 1.061
- Frequency (Hz): 50-60
- Noise Level: 42
- Maximum number of place settings (EU 2017/1369): 14
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): B
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 64
- The water consumption of the eco programme in liters per cycle (EU 2017/1369): 9.9
- Product Number (PNC): 911 438 450
- Construction type: Built-In
- Installation: Fully integrated
- Double Hinges: Sliding
- Cord Length (m): 1.6
- Number of programmes: 7
- Number of Temperatures: 4
- Door Colour: None
- Spray arm: Satellite spray arm
- Top spraing level: Ceiling spray arm
- Anti-flood Device: Floating switch
- Options: Extra Silent, GlassCare, XtraPower
- Dishwasher programs: 160 Minutes, 60 Minutes, 90 Minutes, AUTO Sense, ECO, Machine Care, Quick 30 Minutes