AEG IKE42640KB Induction Hob 36cm Single Zone Domino
This graded AEG IKE42640KB 36cm Single Zone Domino Induction Hob is brand new and perfect with slightly tatty packaging.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
This hob can easily cope when you’re cooking large amounts – or simply with bigger pans. Just touch the Bridge button to link and control two cooking zones together to fit any large or long pan. Sharing the same temperature and time setting, the linked zones are ideal when you’re cooking for dinner parties or bigger celebrations.
- Powerful booster
- 15 stage digital power level displays
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
- Control lock: This will prevent any alteration or activation of the hob's settings; simply lock the controls once the cooking functions have been selected. It can also be used to lock the hob in the off position for added safety.
- Auto safety switch off: If a cooking zone is left on, the power automatically cuts out after a set period of time.
- Middle front - Power/Diameter: 2300/3200W/170x265mm
- Middle rear - Power/Diameter: 2300/3200W/170x265mm
- Hobs Dimensions: 360x520
- Aperture dimensions HxWxD in mm: 44x340x490
- Radius cutting: 5
- Gas replacement: No
- Gas replacement: No
- Total electricity loading, W: 3700
- Product number (PNC): 949 597 552
- Cord Length: 1.5
- Hob safety: Automatic Switch Off, Child-lock, Key-lock
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
- Residual heat indicator: 7 Segments
- Led Colour: Red and white
2042505H12 , 2010106H5
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com