AEG KPK742220M Compact Oven Pyrolytic In Stainless Steel GRADED
This graded AEG KPK742220M Compact Pyrolytic Oven is brand new. It has light cosmetic blemishing to the casing. Please See Images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Electronic touch controls: Electronic touch controls for easy use
- 43 litre oven capacity
- Isofront® Plus quadruple glazed door: Isofront® plus quadruple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Top heat browning: Heat from the top element only, ideal for browning lasagne or shepherd's pie.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Dual circuit economy variable grill: Uses the inner and outer part of the grill element, to provide full width even grilling, ideal for 6 pieces of toast.
- Keep warm: Heat from the top and bottom elements are used to maintain a temperature of 80°C, ideal for keeping food warm until ready to serve.
- Food probe: The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off, ensuring perfect cooking results.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Cleaning: Pyrolytic
- Temperature range: 30°C - 300°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Volume usable, l: 43
- Largest Surface area: 1424
- Noise: 48
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 455x595x567
- Dimensions: 450x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Colour: Stainless Steel with antifingerprint coating
- Total electricity loading, W: 3000
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A+
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.89
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- PNC: 944 066 462
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 230-240
- Cord Length: 1.5
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org