What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded AEG L7FE7461BI Integrated 7kg 1400rpm ProSteam Washing Machine is brand new. It has cosmetic blemishing to the casing and front. Please See Images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
Look after your clothes with the AEG L7FE7461BI Integrated Washing Machine.
This built-in washing machine is packed with features for an easier wash and an easier life.
Refresh and reduce wrinkles with ProSteam
Refresh and reduce wrinkles using the ProSteam programme between full washes. Clothes last longer and look better.
Softener reaches every fibre with SoftPlus.
Fast meets efficient with Eco TimeSave
You'll save both time and energy in one washing cycle with the Eco TimeSave option.
The L7FE7461BI is designed to be quieter for a peaceful home.
- Auto Dose NO
- Automatic Load Adjustment YES
- Brand AEG
- Child lock NO
- Country of Origin Italy
- Delay Start YES
- Delicate Wash YES
- Digital display YES
- Dimensions H81.9 x W59.6 x D54cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle 0.93kWh
- Energy Rating A+++
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption 10400L
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning 10400L
- Hand wash YES
- Home Appliance Features
- Digital Display, Slim Depth, Time Remaining Indicator, Timer Delay, Wool Programme, Delicate Wash, Hand Wash
- Installation Required
- YES - Electrician
- Inverter Motor NO
- Load Capacity 7kg
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 914580203
- Maximum Spin Speed 1400rpm
- Model name / number L7FE7461BI
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle 72dB
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle 64dB
- Number of Programs/Settings 14
- Online Exclusive Information not available
- Overflow protection YES
- Program Sequence Indicator YES
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle) 180 minutes
- Quick Wash Cycle Time 20 minutes
- Quick wash YES
- Quiet Mark Not Accredited
- Slim depth YES
- Smart Technology Not Smart Technology Enabled
- Spin performance B
- Time remaining indicator YES
- Type Integrated
- Variable temperature control YES
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle 52L
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning 52L
- Water supply (fill type) Cold fill
- Weight 68.5kg
- Wool Programme YES