AEG L8FEC946N Washing Machine Steam 9kg 1400rpm GRADED
This graded AEG L8FEC946N Washing Machine is brand new with light cosmetic blemishing to the side panels, front and lid. Please See Images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- LogiControl™ touch display
- LED display
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- 1400 spin speed RPM
- Programmes include:
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Synthetics programmes
- Options include:
- Water cotton 60: 0
- Drum volume: 69
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Washing Capacity, Kg: 9
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 847x597x631
- Depth max, mm: 660
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (cm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 145
- Required Fuse: 13
- Connected Load: 2200
- Voltage: 230-240
- Frequency: 50
- Spin drying efficiency label: B
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 49
- Max spin speed, rpm: 1351
- Residual humidity, %: 53
- Noise Level: 75
- Duration of eco 40-60 programme in hours and mins at rated capacity (EU 2017/1369): 3:40
- Product number (PNC): 914 550 734
- Cord Length: 1.8
- Porthole Type: P1S + Turbine
- Woolmark: Woolmark Green + WoolCare Ariel/Lenor
- Det. dispenser compartments no: 4
- Program list: Eco 40-60, Cottons, OKOPower, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool\Silk, Steam, Anti Allergy, 20min 3Kg, OutDoor
- Series: 8000 Series
- Connectivity: Yes
- EnergyConsRatedCapUK: 0.85
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org