What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded AEG LWR7485M4U Washer Dryer is brand new. It has light cosmetic blemishing to the side panel and front rim. Please See Images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
AEG 7000 Series 8/5kg Freestanding Washer Dryer- White
- Wash Capacity: 8kg
- Dry Capacity: 5kg
- Spin Speed: 1600rpm
- Colour: White
- Noise Level (Drying): tbc
- Noise Level (Spinning): 76dB
- Noise Level (Washing): tbc
- Spin Efficiency Rating: A
- Wash Performance Rating: tbc
- Noise Rating: B
- Energy Efficiency Rating (Wash & Dry): D
- Energy Efficiency Rating (Wash Only): A
- Number Of Programmes: 15
- Internet Connected Appliance: tbc
- Adjustable Feet: Yes
- Control Type: Rotary Dial
- Display Type: LCD
- Door Finish: Black Door
- Drum Material: tbc
- Hinge Position: Left Hand Hinge
- Interior Light: No
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Range: 7000 Series
- Time Left Display: Yes
- Water Supply Type: Cold
- Width: 60cm
- Acoustic Signal: Yes
- Add To Wash Function: Yes
- Anti-Crease Option: No
- Automatic Load Recognition: Yes
- Automatic Power Off: Yes (After 5 Minutes)
- Delay Start: Yes
- Delicates Programme: Yes
- Leak Protection System: Yes
- Lock: Yes
- Quick Wash Option (Full Load): Yes
- Quick Wash Option (Small Load): Yes
- Steam Function: Yes
- AEG Steam Fragrance
- Automatic Drying (Iron Dry, Cupboard Dry, Extra Dry)
- Extra Rinse
- Permanent Magnet Motor
- ProSense Technology
- Time Dry
- Time Save
- UniversalDose Drawer
- Woolmark Wool Care-Blue
- Eco 40-60 (Wash Only)
- Eco 40-60 + Cupboard Dry (Dry Only)
- Eco 40-60 + Cupboard Dry (Wash&Dry)
- Machine Clean
- NonStop 60min
- Quick 20min
- Annual Efficiency Consumption: 265 kwh
- Cord Length: tbc
- Drum Volume: tbc
- Product Code: LWR7485M4U
- Standard Cotton Programme Time (Full Load): 180Minutes
- Stacking Kit Available: No