AEG RMB86321NX Fridge Freezer French Style in Stainless Steel GRADE A
This graded AEG RMB86321NX Fridge Freezer is brand new with slight cosmetic blemishing to the side panel, lower door and lower door handle. Please see images.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is delivered to the front of the property strapped securely to a pallet.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
The AEG RMB86321NX Fridge Freezer offers a spacious design for food storage, with a combination of 304 litres of fridge capacity and 150 litres of freezer capacity. French doors feature an innovative storage solution and are enhanced by stainless steel grade A finish. Enjoy optimal cooling with features like the integrated fan and soft close door hinges.
Precision temperature control: Ensures precise control of the internal temperature, regardless of external temperature.
Holiday setting: This special feature allows you to empty the refrigerator when you go away on holiday. It maintains the internal temperature of the cabinet at an economical 15ºC, preventing the formation of odours and mould in the empty fridge.
Coolmatic: Quickly chills fresh foods, preserving flavour, colour and nutritional value. Ideal when large quantities of fresh food are placed into the fridge, great for part food and drinks. The Coolmatic function switches itself off automatically after a set period and the refrigerator compartment returns to the pre-set temperature.
Frostmatic: Frostmatic can be utilised when putting fresh food in the freezer.Electronic controls quickly freeze food to the pre set temperature, preserving the flavour, nutritional value and appearance of the food.
- Built-in or Freestanding Freestanding
- Fridge Capacity 417L
- Height 177.6Cm
- Width 91.2Cm
- Depth 76.5Cm
- Net Freezer Capacity 119L
- Annual Energy Consumption 389 KWH/A
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Noise Level(dB) 44
- Water Dispenser Yes, Stored
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels.
If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082
811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component, damaged or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use. Please see product images on the relevant product page for examples of potential cosmetic damages.
All of our refurbished items come with a manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the item description. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases will be a vast saving over its normal sales price.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may be a good purchase for you. If you have any question please press our online chat button, call us free phone 0808 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org