AEG SCE818F6NS Fridge Freezer Fully Integrated 50:50 Frost Free
This graded AEG SCE818F6NS Fully Integrated 50:50 Frost Free Fridge Freezer is new and perfect with slightly tatty packaging.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
AEG Integrated Frost Free Fridge Freezer 177.2 cm SCE818F6NS
Holiday setting: This special feature allows you to empty the refrigerator when you go away on holiday.
2 Full Width + 1Flexi shelf glass shelves
2 Half Width salad drawers with glass lid
152 litres net fridge capacity.
Child proof control panel: Ensuring appliance is not accidentally switched off.
Visible external door open indicator with audible warning alarm : Useful indicators that let you know if you've left the door open
TwinTech® No Frost protects food quality. Advanced dual cooling systems, separate for fridge and freezer are superior to standard total no frost systems. The freezer is complete No Frost. Optimal fridge humidity protect ingredients from drying out. 60% less food mass loss, with TwinTech® No Frost.
TWINTECH® NO FROST. KEEPS FOOD FROM DRYING-UP
TwinTech® No Frost fridge-freezer protects flavours in every ingredient. Superior to standard total No Frost, advanced technology combines two cooling systems for fridge and freezer. Freezer is No Frost. Fridge humidity is kept optimal resulting in 60% less food mass loss and ingredients kept juicy.
EVERY SHELF EVENLY CHILLED. WITH DYNAMICAIR
DynamicAir maintains a constant airflow to guarantee a stable temperature throughout the refrigerator. Every shelf evenly chilled to preventing warm zones. Prohibiting bacteria growth. Preserving fresh ingredients.
ELECTRONIC DUAL TOUCH CONTROL. FINE-TUNED WITH A TOUCH
Take complete command of every fridge function with Electronic Dual Touch Control. The panel and LED display offer effortless access to temperature and general settings. Fine-tune everything with precision for superior food storage.
FRIDGE SPACE. ADAPTED SEAMLESSLY WITH FLEXISHELF
Experience flexible fridge storage with the FlexiShelf. The front section slides seamlessly underneath the remaining segment to accommodate taller items.
LED LIGHTING ILLUMINATES EVERY CORNER
The internal LED lighting produces a discreet, soft light, shining evenly across the whole space. Plus, LED bulbs are smaller and more energy efficient than standard bulbs – a more sustainable choice.
- Holiday setting: This special feature allows you to empty the refrigerator when you go away on holiday. It maintains the internal temperature of the cabinet at an economical 15ºC, preventing the formation of odours and mould in the empty fridge.
- Child proof control panel: Ensuring appliance is not accidentally switched off
- Visual and acoustic high temperature alarm
- Visible external door open indicator with audible warning alarm : Useful indicators that let you know if you've left the door open
- 157 litres gross fridge capacity
- 152 litres net fridge capacity
- 2 Full Width + 1Flexi shelf glass shelves
- 2 Half Width salad drawers with glass lid
- 1 full width covered dairy compartment
- Door shelves: Our fridge freezers come with either 2 or 3 full width door shelves
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 1772x548x549
- Dimensions: 1780x560x560
- Dimensions SBS: xx
- Installation: BI Slide Door
- Door hinges: Right & Reversible
- Height (mm): 1772
- Depth (mm): 549
- Width (mm): 548
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 925 504 029
- Cord Length: 2.4
- Voltage: 230-240
- Gross volume Fridge/Freezer: 157/107
- Net Volume Capacity: 152/87
- Number of thermostats: 2
- Lamps, refrigerator: 1, Internal. LED, Side, With rise-on effect
- Lamps, freezer: None
- Number of drawers: 4 Full Width
- Flaps: No
- Equipment Zero: None
- Minimum ambient temperature (EU) 2017/1369: 10
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): F
- Average annual energy consumption in kilowatt hour per year (kWh/a) (EU) 2017/1369: 293
- Climate Class (EU) 2017/1369: SN-N-ST-T
- Freezing Capacity (4-star Compartment) (EU2017/1369): 8.3
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 36
- Door Colour: White
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org