AEG SWE63001DG Wine Cooler 20 Bottle Integrated Black GRADED
This graded AEG SWE63001DG 20 Bottle Integrated Wine Cooler Black is brand new with slight cosmetic blemishing to the casing. Please see images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
Connoisseurs know that the best bottles deserve the best conditions. Which is why AEG has designed the Wine Cellar Range. Select from a range of styles to suit taste and collection size. The cellar maintains the optimum temperature, prevents corks from drying out and develops the complexity of flavour in each bottle.
- 0 litre net fridge capacity
- Precision cooling system: The precision cooling system distributes cold air throughout the fridge ensuring an even temperature is maintained for perfect cooling on every shelf.
- Reversible door: Interchangeable door hinging gives flexibility to have a left or right side opening door.
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 820x294x571
- Dimensions: 822x300x550
- Installation: BI Wide Door
- Door hinges: Right & Reversible
- Height (mm): 820
- Width (mm): 294
- Depth (mm): 571
- Wheels/feet: Adjustable feet
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 923 421 089
- Cord Length: 1.8
- Voltage: 220-240
- DK_RE_GrossNet_capacity: 0/0
- Bottles No of: 20
- Gross capacity chill zone: 0
- Gross capacity star compartment: 0
- Lamps, refrigerator: Internal. LED
- Minimum ambient temperature (EU) 2017/1369: 16
- Energy Efficiency Class (Regulation (EU) 2017/1369): G
- Average annual energy consumption in kilowatt hour per year (kWh/a) (EU) 2017/1369: 137
- Climate Class (EU) 2017/1369: N-ST
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 42
- Door Colour: Glass
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com