AEG T8DBG942R Tumble Dryer 9kg Heat Pump in White
This graded AEG T8DBG942R 9kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer is brand new and perfect with slightly tatty packaging.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
Now you can tumble dry everything you wash. From the softest wool sweater to an everyday business shirt or ski jacket. Dryers with the AbsoluteCare® System have tailored programming to precisely control the movement and temperature of the drying cycle. Preventing shrinkage*. Maintaining shape. Restoring waterproofing. Redefining tumble drying for every fabric in your wardrobe. * Comparable with flat drying of wool
- LogiControl touch LCD: Large graphic LCD display to provide feedback on the programmes and options selected
- Drying capacity 8kg
- Heat pump condenser dryer: Our 'A' rated tumble dryer uses heat pump technology, which works like a refrigerator in reverse, to achieve this unprecedented energy efficiency. The energy consumption is so low, it actually exceeds the requirements for an 'A' energy rating by 40%. So you get all the benefits of tumble drying at a much lower running cost.
- ProTex soft drum
- Delay start option: Delay start option ensures your laundry is ready exactly when required and helps to reduce creasing and musty odours.
- Sensor dryer: Sensor drying gives you exceptional drying results and total control. Simply choose the required level of dryness on the rotary control, from 'iron dry' for slightly damp clothes to 'extra dry' for ready-to-wear results. The machine will then sense when the clothes are dried to the level specified.
- Time controlled drying
- Bed linen programme
- Cotton programmes: Includes cottons - cupboard dry, cottons - extra dry, and cottons - iron dry
- Condensation efficiency: B
- Weighted condensation efficiency: 81
- Dryer Type: Heat Pump
- Drying Capacity (kg): 9.0
- Drum volume: 118
- Sound Power Level: 65
- Motor System: Inverter
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 850x596x638
- Depth max, mm: 663
- Required Fuse: 13
- Door hinges: Left reversible by user
- Second Generation Energy Class: A++
- Energy cupboard dry 1000: 2.21
- Annual energy consumption, kWh: 259
- Frequency: 50
- Product number (PNC): 916 098 505
- Cord Length: 1.45
- Voltage: 230-240
- Tank Capacity: 5.28
- Conditioning: Bed linen, Cotton ECO, Cottons, Easy iron, Mix, Outdoor, Silk, Synthetics, Wool, Sports
- Cotton Program: Cupboard dry plus, Extra dry, Iron dry
- Synthetics Program: Cupboard dry, Extra dry, Iron dry
- Woolmark: Woolmark Blue
- Included accessories: None
- Optional Accessories: Direct drain hose, Stacking kit
- Program Description: English
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org