What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Beko BXIM35300X Single Oven Built In Electric is brand new. It has light cosmetic blemishing to the front and casing. Please see images as an example.
Includes a full Beko 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Type Built-in single oven
- Fuel type Electric
- Minimum distance required 5 mm
- Electrical installation This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer.
- Power supply 13 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)
- Electrical power rating 2.5 W
- Cooking functions 8 oven functions including:
- - Bottom heating
- - Conventional cooking
- - Defrost
- - Fan assisted cooking
- - Fan cooking
- - Full width grill
- - Half grill with fan
- - Multi-functional cooking
- Display type LED display
- Control type Touch
- Oven type Multifunction
- Energy rating A
- Energy consumption 0.94 kWh
- Number of cavities 1
- Capacity 95 litres
- Usable volume 82 litres
- Size Extra large
- Viewing window Triple-glazed
- Door opening style Drop down
- Interior light Yes
- Type of cleaning Assisted cleaning / catalytic liners (back only)
- Safety features Cooling fan
- Grill type Integrated
- Grill features - Full-width grill
- - Fanned grilling
- Colour Stainless steel
- Box contents - Beko BXIM35300X Electric Oven
- - Wire shelves x 2
- - Full size grill pan
- - Rating label
- - Barcode label
- - Energy label
- - Product fiche
- - User manual
- Dimensions 595 x 594 x 567 mm (H x W x D)
- Recess dimensions 600 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions 655 x 660 x 660 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 34.9 kg
- Boxed weight 38 kg
4060411C4W2 , 4022411D6