Belling Farmhouse 60DF Freestanding Cooker 60cm Dual Fuel in Silver GRADED
This graded Belling Farmhouse 60DF Sil 60cm Dual Fuel Cooker is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the side panels and top. Please see images.
Includes a full Belling 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Type Freestanding dual fuel cooker
- Colour Silver & black
- Fuel Dual fuel
- LPG option Yes, kit available
- Hob type Gas
- Number of burners 4
- Oven type - Main: electric
- - Second: electric
- Number of ovens 2
- Number of grills 1
- Minimum distance required - 650 mm above hob
- - 10 mm to sides
- - 10 mm behind
- Gas & dual fuel installation Please note this product should be installed by a qualified Gas Safe engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts (available in the UK only).
- Electrical installation This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.
- Power supply 32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)
- Electrical power rating 4.8 kW
- Cooker legs Telescopic legs
- Timer type - Programmable main oven
- - Countdown timer
- Display type LED display
- Control type Touch controls and dials
- Wok burner Yes
- Pan supports Cast iron
- Ignition system Manual
- Flame Supervision Device (FSD) Yes
- Oven type - Main: fan
- - Second: conventional
- Size - Main: large
- - Second: medium
- Capacity - Main: 65 litres
- - Second: 37 litres
- Main oven shelves - 2 shelves
- - 4 shelf positions
- Second oven shelves - 1 shelf
- - 2 shelf posistions
- Energy rating - Main: A
- - Second: A
- Energy consumption - Main: 0.74 kWh
- - Second: 0.65 kWh
- Viewing window - Main: double glazed
- - Second: no
- Door opening style - Main: left-hinged
- - Second: drop down
- Interior light - Main: yes
- - Second: no
- Oven cleaning - Main: enamel coating
- - Second: enamel coating
- Grill type Integrated electric grill
- Box contents - Belling Farmhouse 60DF Dual Fuel Cooker
- - Grill pan
- - Trivet
- - Documentation
- Dimensions 900 x 600 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
- Recess dimensions 910 x 610 x 1260 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions 1025 x 715 x 715 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 48.2 kg
- Boxed weight 52.2 kg
- No cable provided.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com