What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded Bosch HBA5570S0B Built In Single Electric Oven is brand new with slight cosmetic blemishing. Please see images.
Includes a full Bosch 2 year Parts and Labour Warranty (subject to registration)
- 3D Hotair heats the entire oven evenly for cooking multiple foods simultaneously
- Autopilot 10 is a collection of pre-set programmes for easy cooking
- EcoClean coating prevents grease from staining the oven
- Telescopic rails make it easy to retrieve hot food
Roast the beef and the potatoes at the same time and get them both perfect. The Bosch Serie 6 HBA5570S0B Electric Oven cooks evenly throughout, keeping every shelf at the same heat.
Ten pre-set programs will automatically cook different foods, so you don't need to be Gordon Ramsey to knock up a delightful dinner. Get the perfect leg of lamb every time with just a button press.
A special lining coats the walls of the Bosch HBA5570S0B Electric Oven, which absorbs grime. All you need to do is give the oven an occasional wipe-down and you can get back to cooking.
Big oven gloves can make it tricky to grab pans securely. Slide the food all the way out on the telescopic rails, and it'll be easier to get a grip around your latest masterpiece. The rails can be moved to any height in the HBA5570, so whether you're cooking an enormous turkey or a thin-crust pizza, your dinner is always in easy reach.
- Type Built-in single oven
- Fuel type Electric
- Electrical installation This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer.
- Power supply 13 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)
- Electrical power rating 2.99 kW
- Timer type Programmable
- Cooking functions 7 oven functions, including:
- - 3D hot air
- - Conventional top and bottom heat
- - Hotair grilling
- - Full width variable grill
- - Pizza function
- - Bottom heat
- - Hotair gentle
- Display type LCD display
- Control type Retractable dials
- Oven type Multifunction
- Energy rating A
- Energy consumption - Conventional: 0.97 kWh
- - Fan: 0.81 kWh
- Number of cavities 1
- Capacity 71 litres
- Usable volume 71 litres
- Size Large
- Viewing window Yes
- Shelves - 5 shelves
- - 5 shelf positions
- Door opening style Drop down
- Interior light Yes
- Type of cleaning Assisted cleaning / EcoClean
- Safety features - Childproof safety lock
- - Residual heat indicator
- Grill type Integrated
- Grill features - Full-width
- - Variable
- Colour Stainless steel
- Bar handles Yes
- Box contents - Bosch Serie 6 HBA5570S0B Electric Oven
- - Combination grid x 2
- - Universal pan
- Dimensions 595 x 594 x 548 mm (H x W x D)
- Recess dimensions 585 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions 675 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 42 kg
- Boxed weight 44 kg
- Manufacturer's guarantee 2 years