What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Bosch HBG674BS1B Built In Single Electric Oven is brand new with slight blemishing to the rear - please see images
Includes a full Bosch 2 year Parts and Labour Warranty (subject to registration)
The Bosch Serie 8 HBG674BS1B Electric Oven gives you great cooking results whether you're baking a cake or preparing a big Sunday roast.
Energy efficient features
The HBG674BS1B delivers consistent cooking results even on energy efficient settings. Hotair Eco uses the most frequently used heating mode and makes it 30% more efficient.
With intelligent heat channelling, premium oven materials and extra insulation, the HBG674BS1B offers great reductions in energy consumption, to help save money on your energy bills.
The HBG674BS1B comes equipped with 13 versatile oven functions, including pizza function, bottom heat, low temperature cooking, defrost and plate warming for perfect results whatever you're cooking.
There's also an integrated full-width grill that allows you to get precise temperature control. Set the grill to full-width or half-width depending on the quantity of food you're cooking.
The conventional heat HBG674BS1B features pyrolytic cleaning, to save you the trouble of manually cleaning the oven. There's no need for expensive cleaning products – enjoy fresh results without the elbow grease.
Whatever you fancy cooking, get the job done with the Bosch HBG674BS1B Electric Oven.
Type Built-in single oven
Fuel type Electric
Electrical installation This product requires hardwiring to a 16 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer.
Power supply 16 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated circuit)
Electrical power rating 3.65 kW
Timer type Programmable
Cooking functions 13 oven functions, including:
- 4D Hotair
- Hotair gentle
- Conventional top and bottom heat
- Conventional heat gentle
- Hotair grilling
- Full width variable grill
- Half width grill
- Pizza function
- Bottom heat
- Low temperature cooking
- Plate warming
- Keep warm
Control type Touch
Oven type Multifunction
Energy rating A+
Energy consumption 0.87 kWh
Number of cavities 1
Capacity 71 litres
Usable volume 71 litres
Viewing window Yes
Door opening style Drop down
Interior light Yes
Type of cleaning Auto cleaning / Pyrolytic
Grill type Integrated
Grill features Full-width
Colour Stainless steel
Box contents - Bosch Serie 8 HBG674BS1B Electric Oven
- Combination grid x 2
- Universal pan x 1
Dimensions 595 x 595 x 548 mm (H x W x D)
Recess dimensions 585 x 670 x 680 mm (H x W x D)
Boxed dimensions 670 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)
Weight 38.97 kg
Boxed weight 41.30 kg
Manufacturer's guarantee 2 years