What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Bosch Single Oven Electric Built In is brand new with slight cosmetic blemishing. Please see images.
Includes a full Bosch 2 year Parts and Labour Warranty (subject to registration)
- Electronic control (Main oven)
- Drop down door
- Rotary dial
- Straight bar handle with steel handle fixing blocks
- Electronic clock timer
- 1 interior light
- Interior light
- Control panel lock
- Cavity inner surface: Enamel
- Smooth enamelled oven interior
- Enamelled cavity (brown)
- Oven cavity with removable rack supports
- 4 shelf positions
- Full glass inner door
- Electric built-in oven with 5 heating methods:
- 3D hot air, full width variable grill, conventional top and bottom heat, Hotair grilling, bottom heat
- Fast heat
- Cavity volume: 66 litre
- Integral cooling fan
- Stainless-steel fan
- Length of mains cable: 100 cm
- Total connected load electric: 3.6 KW
- Appliance dimension (hxwxd): 595 mm x 595 mm x 548 mm
- Niche dimension (hxwxd): 560 mm - 568 mm x 575 mm - 597 mm x 550 mm
- Number of cavities: 1
- Heat source: electrical
- Cavity volume: 66 litre
- 1 x universal pan, 1 x combination grid, 1 x insert grid