Bosch HBS573BS0B Single Oven Electric Pyrolytic Built In in Stainless Steel REFURBISHED
This refurbished Bosch HBS573BS0B Pyrolytic Built In Single Electric Oven is a customer return after 4 weeks. It has been fully serviced, tested and cleaned ready for sale and it has cosmetic blemishing to the casing. Please see images.
Includes a full Bosch 24 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
Wow your dinner guests with this built-in electric single oven from Bosch. As it’s multifunctional, it offers a range of cooking options to help you perfect every recipe. The clever 3D Hot Air system uses a fan to evenly distribute heat inside – so your meals will be thoroughly cooked, whichever shelf you place them on. You’ll always know when your delicious dishes are ready thanks to the electronic timer, which will alert you when it’s time to dine. It’s a breeze to keep clean too, as the intelligent pyrolytic cleaning function will burn any leftover grease to ash, which can be easily wiped away. This model is designed to fit at eye level or under a worktop.
- Control Panel Lock Yes
- Control Type Dial / Touch
- Display Type LED
- Energy Rating A
- Fuel Type Electric
- Grill Pan/Drip Tray Included Yes - Handle Not Included
- Integrated appliance Yes
- Number of Cavities 1
- Number Of Ovens 1
- Programmable Timer Yes
- Timer Yes
- Timer Type Electronic Programmable Timer
- 3D Hot Air Cooking Yes
- AutoPilot 10 Yes
- Pyrolytic Self Cleaning Yes
- Energy Consumption Conventional (Main Cavity) 0.99 Kwh
- Energy Consumption Fan (Main Cavity) 0.81 Kwh
- Comes with Plug/Cable No
- Electrical Connection 2.99 KW
- Fits In Cabinet Under Worktop Yes
- Fits In Eye Level Cabinet Yes
- Fuse Rating 13 amps
- Power Requirements Requires Plug/Cable Attaching By An Electrician
- Bottom Element Only (Main Cavity) Yes
- Catalytic Liners Position (Main Cavity) Not Applicable
- Cleaning Method (Main Cavity) Pyrolytic Self Cleaning
- Defrost Feature (Main Cavity) Yes
- Door Hinge Position (Main Cavity) Bottom
- Door Type Triple Glazed Window
- Energy Rating (Main Cavity) A
- Fan Assisted (Main Cavity) Yes
- Grill Type (Main Cavity) Full Width Electric Grill
- Interior Light (Main Cavity) Yes
- Main Cavity Capacity 71 Litres
- Main Cavity Position Centre
- Main Cavity Size Large (65 litres and above)
- Main Cavity Type Multifunctional
- Number Of Functions (Main Cavity) 5
- Number Of Shelves (Main Cavity) 5
- Open/Closed Door Grilling (Main Cavity) Closed
- Removable Inner Door Glass Yes
- Top and Bottom Element (Main Cavity) Yes
- Top Element Only (Main Cavity) Yes
- Best Tech Yes
- Brand Bosch
- Category Electric Single Ovens
- Colour Stainless_Steel
- Dimensions (H)59.5 x (W)59.4 x (D)54.8
- Dimensions With Packaging (H)67.5 x (W)66 x (D)69 cm
- SKU HBS573BS0B_SS
- Weight 42 Kg
- Weight With Packaging 44 Kg
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org