Bosch KIV87NSF0G Fridge Freezer Fully Integrated 70:30 BLEMISHED
This graded Bosch KIV87NSF0G Fully Integrated 70:30 Fridge Freezer is brand new. It has heavy cosmetic blemishing to the casing. Please See Images
Includes a full Bosch 2 year Parts and Labour Warranty (subject to registration)
- Energy efficiency rating: F
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Features and benefits
- This Bosch fridge freezer has a 270 litre capacity, holding up to 14 bags of food. It includes a low frost feature, automatically reducing frost in the freezer so you don't have to manually defrost. This fridge freezer has an abundance of storage, including an extra large drawer to offer plenty of space for storing larger items.
- Extra large drawer: Offers plenty of space for storing fruits and vegetables
- Low Frost: Reduce frost in the freezer
- Alarm: System signals a sound or light when door is not closed properly
- LED lights: Keeps the contents of your fridge in the spotlight
- Big Box: An abundance of storage
- Brand Bosch
- Model name/number KIV87NSF0G
- Colour White
- Fitting type Integrated
- Fridge volume 200L
- Number of shelves 4
- Freezer volume 70L
- Noise level 39dB(A)
- Annual energy consumption 277kWh
- Shelf material Safety glass
- Maximum operating temperature 38°C
- Minimum operating temperature 10°C
- Number of compartments 2
- Product width 541mm
- Product height 1772mm
- Product depth 548mm
- Temperature control type Adjustable thermostat
- Product weight 51.18kg
- Product code 4242005232956
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com