What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded Bosch MBA5350S0B Built In Double Oven is brand new with slight cosmetic blemishing to casing. Please see images.
Includes a full Bosch 2 year Parts and Labour Warranty (subject to registration)
- 3D Hotair distributes heat evenly for delicious results
- AutoPilot 10 gives you the correct cooking program
- EcoClean Direct makes cleaning effortless
Cooking is straightforward with the Bosch Serie 6 MBA5350S0B Electric Double Oven. Eliminating the guesswork of where in the cavity to place your roast, the 3D Hotair function circulates heat evenly so that every level of the oven is at the right temperature, for delicious results.
Telescopic rails make it simple to adjust the space inside the oven, so that you can cook larger dishes with ease.
The Serie 6 MBA5350S0B has 10 pre-set automatic programmes to simplify cooking even further. Whether it's a pizza, grilled fish, or simply something you want to reheat from last night, you can always expect great results.
With the LCD display control, you have easy access to programs, temperature recommendations and much more.
Sick of nasty smells and hard scrubbing when it comes to cleaning your oven? This Bosch Electric Oven is equipped with an EcoClean Directself-cleaning function, which will do the dirty work for you so that your prime concern remains putting good food on the table.
Type Built-in double oven
Fuel type Electric
Timer type Programmable
Cooking functions 9 oven functions, including:
- 3D hotair
- Conventional top and bottom heat x 2
- Hotair grilling
- Full width variable grill
- Hotair gentle
- Large-area grill
- Small area grill
- Bottom heat
Display type LCD display
Control type - Touch control
- Retractable dials
Oven type - Main: multifunction
- Second: conventional
Energy rating - Main: A
- Second: B
Energy consumption - Conventional: 0.97 kWh
- Forced air: 0.81 kWh
Number of cavities 2
Capacity - Main: 71 litres
- Second: 34 litres
Size - Main: large
- Second: medium
Viewing window No
Shelves Main oven: 5 shelves
Second oven: 3 shelves
Door opening style - Main: Drop down
- Second: Drop down
Interior light Yes
Type of cleaning - Main: Assisted cleaning / EcoClean Direct
- Second: Assisted cleaning / EcoClean Direct
Safety features - Control panel lock
- Residual heat indicator
Grill type Integrated
Grill features - Full-width
Electrical installation This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer.
Power supply 32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)
Electrical power rating 5.9 kW
Colour Stainless steel
Bar handles Yes
Box contents - Bosch Serie 6 MBA5350S0B Electric Double Oven
- Combination grid x 3
- Universal pan
Dimensions 888 x 594 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
Recess dimensions 881 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
Boxed dimensions 975 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)
Weight 61 kg
Boxed weight 65 kg
Manufacturer's guarantee 2 years