What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded AEG KMK968000T Built In Combination Microwave/Multifunction oven is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the casing and inner and outer trim. Please see images.
Includes a full AEG 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
A succulent roast chicken, a creamy Dauphinoise, a rich beef casserole - all achieved in just half the time a conventional oven would require. The CombiQuick oven is the faster way to exceptional flavours and exciting dishes, combining hot air fan cooking with the speed of a microwave to give you the mouthwatering finish and textures of a conventional oven in one compact space. From now on, time is no longer an obstacle to taste.
Cleaning: Clean enamel
Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 455x595x567
Total electricity loading, W: 3000
Required Fuse: 16
- 43 litre oven capacity: More room for your cooking thanks to its large oven capacity
- Diamond-glazed enamel interior: A smooth enamel interior for ease of cleaning, cooking residues can be easily wiped away immediately after cooking.
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door: Isofront® plus triple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Anti-fingerprint stainless steel: This stylish finish takes the elegance and lustre of stainless steel one stage further, eliminating unsightly finger prints and ensuring your oven looks effortlessly clean.
- LED digital display: Clear information at a glance with the LED display
- 1000W microwave power
- Microwave: Designed to combine outstanding performance with optimum user friendliness and cooking flexibility.
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Top heat browning: Heat from the top element only, ideal for browning lasagne or shepherd's pie.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Cleaning: Clean enamel
- Temperature range: 30°C - 230°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 1000
- Cavity size: 43
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 455x595x567
- Dimensions: 450x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Colour: Matt Black
- Total electricity loading, W: 3000
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: No
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- Product number (PNC): 944 066 784
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 220-240
- Cord Length: 1.5