Electrolux E774F402BI Washing Machine 7kg 1400 rpm Fully Integrated BLEMISHED
This graded Electrolux E774F402BI 7kg 1400 rpm Fully Integrated Washing Machine is brand new. It has light cosmetic blemishing to the casing and inner door. Please see images.
Includes a full Electrolux 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Depth: 540 mm
- Height: 819 mm
- Width: 596 mm
- Weight: 68.50 kg
- Load Capacity: 7kg
- Colour: White
- Energy Efficiency Rating: F
- Energy Consumption per Cycle: 0.93 kWh
- Water Consumption per Cycle: 53 L
- Type: Washing Machines
- Manufacturer Model No: E774F402BI
- Brand Name: Electrolux
- Features & benefits
- Our Steam Care System ends each wash with steam to reduce wrinkles by a third. Achieving a smooth finish without the heat of regular ironing.
- size of the load within the first minute to reduce the time, energy and water used. This means even the smallest load will not be washed for too long, ensuring items retain their look and feel. Less wear and tear, guaranteed.
- Our Soft Plus Option pre-soaks and distributes clothing evenly. Ensuring every fibre is reached and that every item in the load feels soft and smells fresh for longer.
- Make certain the laundry will fit into your schedule. With Time Manager®, you can adjust the cycle and your laundry will be ready exactly when you say so.
- Washing machines from Electrolux are designed to perform quietly. This means that you can run a cycle while maintaining a calm and comfortable environment.
- Washing programs: ON/OFF, Cotton, Cotton Economy, Synthetics, Delicate, Antiallergy, Steam, Spin / Drain, Rinse (Rpm Dep), Duvets, Rapid, Sport, Outdoor, Denim, Wool/Silk
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Washing capacity: 7 kg
- Delay start option
- Silk program designed specifically for silk with gentle wash and adapted spin cycle
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org