This Grant QBD4 Dry Block Heater is brand new and perfect.
Please note: This item is provided with 4 x QBE2 interchangeable blocks worth £700
Includes a 12 Month Warranty
- The Grant QBD / QBH series are a versatile range of high quality digital dry block heating systems with excellent
temperature control and a wide choice of interchangeable blocks for maximum flexibility.
- The outstanding performance of the QBD / QBH series is based on advanced digital temperature control combined
with high quality, precision-engineered blocks providing excellent thermal contact.
- The result is accurate, reproducible and safe heating of your samples.
- There is a full range of models and options to cater for basic through to more sophisticated applications - choose
from three digital systems with 1, 2 or 4 interchangeable blocks (QBD models) and one digital high-temperature
system (QBH2) with 2 blocks. These are complemented by an extensive range of interchangeable heating blocks
to accommodate your sample tubes - from our standard range of blocks or tailored to suit your application.
- In addition, for 2-block systems QBD2 and QBH2 we offer accessory blocks for accommodating microplates and
- Heating range ambient + 5°C to 130°C (all three QBD models) or ambient + 5°C to 200°C (QBH2).
- Rapid heat-up time.
- Stability and uniformity ± 0.1°C.
- Integral timer function optional external probe for in-sample or in-block temperature control.
- Robust, compact, contemporary design.
- Block extraction tool included as standard, for easy and safe removal of blocks.
ISO CODE PCE
BRAND Grant Instruments
MANUFACTURER REFERENCE QBD4
ISO CODE PCE
UNSPSC CODE 41104400
NUMBER OF BLOCKS 4
WEIGHT 4 kg
WITH DISPLAY Yes
OVERALL DIMENSIONS 200x380x100mm(BxDxH)
SALES UNIT Piece
POWER SUPPLY 230V
HEATING POWER 600W
TEMPERATURE Ambient + 5°C - 130°C
RESOLUTION ± 0.1°C
T° STABILITY ± 0.1°C
4*L (Plus 4*QBE2 per unit)