What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded John Lewis JLCABFR185 Tall Fridge is brand new with slight cosmetic blemishing to the side panels. Please see images as an example.
Includes a full 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Annual energy consumption in kwh 121kWh
- Antibacterial protection No Antibacterial Protection
- Appliance width 59.5cm
- Audible temperature alarm NO
- Backing material Metal
- Bottle capacity 0
- Brand John Lewis
- Cable length (m) 2.5m
- Capacity 380L
- Compartments 1
- Country of origin Turkey
- Defrost type Frost Free
- Dimensions H186 x W59.5 x D64.5cm
- Energy rating - overall E
- Fan cooling in fridge YES
- Fridge defrost type Frost Free
- Fridge type Larder
- Hinging type Fixed
- Holiday mode NO
- Home appliance features: Reversible Door, Safety Glass Shelves, Temperature Display
- Installation required NO
- Integrated hinging type= Fixed
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 923421221
- Maximum ambient operating temperature 43°C
- Minimum ambient operating temperature 10°C
- Model name / number JLCABFR185
- Net storage (fridge) 390L
- Noise level 40dB
- Noise level rating C
- Number of fridge shelves 4
- Number of salad drawers 2
- Product code 86500201
- Quiet mark Not Accredited
- Reversible door YES
- Safety glass shelves YES
- Smart technology Not Smart Technology Enabled
- Temperature display Yes - LCD
- Temperature warning light NO
- Type Freestanding
- Under counter NO
- Weight 64kg