Lec PPGR353UK Pharmacy Fridge Control Plus 353 Litre Tall Glass Door BLEMISHED
This graded Lec PPGR353UK Control Plus 353 Litre Tall Pharmacy Fridge Glass Door is brand new with light blemishing to the side panels and inner trim. Please see images.
Includes a full commercial Lec 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Air and core temperature display
- Represents your vaccine vial
- External digital controller and temperature display
- Fitted lock and 2 keys
- Audible and visual temperature alarms
- Dimensions 1860h x640d x 595w
- Weight 69 kg
- Gross Capacity (litres) 353L
- Net Capacity (litres) 349
- Unit External Width (mm) 595
- Unit External Depth (mm) 640
- Unit External Height (mm) 1860
- Product Weight (kg) 69
- Packed Width (mm) 650
- Packed Depth (mm) 727
- Packed Height (mm) 1885
- Packed Weight (kg) 75
- Country of Origin UK
- Internal Dimensions (mm) (WxDxH) 480mm W x 1682mm H x 445mm D
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C (tolerance + or - 2)
- Colour White/Green
- External Finish Painted Steel
- Internal Finish HIPS*
- Type of plastic SRL800 (HIPS/ABS mix)
- Door Finish Painted Steel
- Door Type Painted aluminium/glass (glass)
- Door Style Hinged right hand only, non reversible (glass)
- Door Liner Flat
- Door Open Depth (mm) 1800
- Replacement Door Seal Yes
- Open Door Sensor Yes
- Lock Yes 2 keys
- Adjustable Feet (number & position) 2 adjustable front feet, 2 rear rollers
- Porthole No
- Porthole Size N/A
- Porthole Location N/A
- Temperature Display on Panel Yes
- Temperature Alarm Yes
- Remote Alarm Contacts Yes
- Audible Alarms Yes
- Visual Alarms Yes
- Number of Shelves 6
- Number of Shelf Positions 14
- Shelf Size (mm) 385mm W x 6mm H x 500mm D
- Shelf Material Wire
- Number of Baskets 1
- Basket Material Wire
- Basket Size (mm) (WxDxH) N/A
- Interior Light Yes
- Light Type N/A
- Light Activation N/A
- Fan Yes
- Spark Free No
- Auto or Manual Defrost Auto
- Controller Type Digital, External
- Number of Probes 2
- Probe Type Air & Load (Glycol Solution)
- Climate Class SN
- Refrigerant Type R600a
- CFC Free Yes
- HFC Free Yes
- HCFC Free Yes
- Ammonia Free Yes
- UK 3 pin plug Yes
- Voltage Supply 220-240
- Insulation Thickness (mm) 60mm
- Insulation Type Cyclopentane
- Blowing Agent Yes
- Anti Microbial Handle Yes
- Optional Drawer System Available No
- Wall Brackets No
- Digital Lock No
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org