What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This Graded Miele Integrated Fridge Freezer is brand new with slight blemishing to the casing. Please see images
|AdWords Custom Label 0||Yes|
|DELIVERY||Express / Nominated Day|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
- Built-in appliance
- Integrated device
- Door hinges right
- Switchable door hinges
- Type of lighting LED
Comfort in use
- Electronic temperature display and adjustment
- Super cool
- Number of temperature zones 2
- Vacation mode
Refrigerator / Refrigeration area
- Number of shelves 4
- Number of removable vegetable drawers 1
- Number of door shelves for preserves 3
- Interior door compartment for bottles 1
Freezer / Freezer zone
- Number of removable freezer drawers / baskets 3
Efficiency and sustainability
- Energy efficiency class (A – F) F
- Energy consumption per year in kWh 276.67
- Energy consumption in 24 hours in kWh 0.758
- Audible signal for the door
- Acoustic signal for the temperature of the freezer
- Optical signal for temperature
- Power failure indication for the freezer area
- Niche width in mm 560 - 560
- Height of the niche in mm 1,750 - 1,750
- Depth of the niche in mm 550
- Device width in mm 558
- Device height in mm 1.772
- Device depth in mm 545
- Weight in kg 67.7
- Fixing technique Fixed door
- Max weight door front refrigeration section in kg 15
- Max weight freezer section door front in kg 15
- Climate class SN-ST
- Refrigeration zone in l 187
- 4-star freezer zone in l 67
- Total useful volume in l 254
- Shelf life in case of failure in h 9
- Freezing capacity in kg / 24h 6.0
- Sound perception class (A – D) VS
- Acoustic power in dB (A) re1pW 39
- Power consumption in milliamps (mA) 800
- Voltage in V 220-240
- Fuse protection in A 10
- Frequency in Hz 50
- Length of the electrical connection cable in m 2.3
- Egg tray
- Ice tray