NEC Multisync V323-3 Monitor 32" Full HD LED Display GRADED WALL MOUNT ONLY
This graded NEC Multisync V323-3 Monitor 32" is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the trim and screen. Please see images.
Please note - this is for wall mount use only.
Please note - Express delivery cannot be fulfilled on any televisions/monitors as we deliver these items with our own driver's and not with a 3rd party courier. Delivery time for this appliance is the standard 3-5 working days.
Includes a full NEC 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Viewable size (diagonal) 31.5" / 801.3 mm
- Active screen area (W × H) 698.4 × 392.9 mm
- Panel technology IPS
- Native resolution 1,920 × 1,080
- (factory setting / maximum) 320 / 450 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio (typical) 1,300:1 (Native contrast)
- Viewing angle (°) 178 horizontal / 178 vertical (at CR>10)
- Input terminals HDMI HDMI (HDCP 1.4) × 1
- DisplayPort DisplayPort V1.1a (HDCP 1.3) × 1
- DVI DVI-D 24 pin (HDCP 1.4)
- VGA Mini D-sub 15 pin × 1
- Video Composite via Mini D-sub 15 pin (shared with VGA input)
- S-Video Composite via Mini D-sub 15 pin (shared with VGA input)
- Audio Digital: HDMI × 1, DisplayPort × 1,
- Analog: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack × 1
- Output terminal DVI DVI-D 24 pin (HDCP 1.4)
- Audio Analog: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack × 1
- Control RS-232C in / out for multiple monitor control,
- Ethernet, IR, DDC / CI
- Speaker output
- Internal speaker 8 W
- Power requirement
- (100 to 240 V) 1.6 to 0.65 A
- Power consumption
- (typical) 48 W
- Power consumption
- (standby mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Power Management VESA DPM
- (without stands: W × H × D) 750.0 × 444.5 × 60.8 mm
- Weight 9.5 kg (net without stands), 13.0 kg (gross weight)
- VESA compatible
- mounting interface 200 × 200 mm (M6, 4 holes)
- Supported orientations Landscape, portrait
- Operating temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Operating humidity 20% to 80% (without condensation)
- Included Power cord, DVI-D cable, wireless remote control, batteries,
- setup manual, clamp,
- CD-ROM (user manual), screw with washer, logo cover label,
- wall mount adapters and screws
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org