What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Neff N50 Slide & Hide B4ACF1AN0B Built In Single Electric Oven is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the front and casing. Please see images as an example.
Includes a full Neff 2 year Parts and Labour Warranty (subject to registration)
- Multifunctional oven - gives you more ways to cook
- 71 litre capacity - great for large households
- Gives you fast, even cooking without flavour transfers
- Smooth ceramic interior wipes clean easily
- Dimensions (cm) H59.5 x W59.4 x D54.8 – Learn more
Take your dinner parties to the next level with this built-in electric single oven from Neff. It’s multifunctional, so it gives you a wide range of cooking options to help you perfect your favourite recipes. With its 71 litre capacity, it’s ideal for large households too. Clever CircoTherm® technology constantly circulates heat inside to evenly cook your meals, so you can cook a different dish on each level without flavours transferring. It’s easy to keep clean too, as the EcoClean Direct coating absorbs grease splatters, which burn away as you cook. This model is designed to fit at eye level or under a worktop.
- Dimensions (H)59.5 x (W)59.4 x (D)54.8
- Control Panel Lock Yes
- Control Type Dial / Touch
- Display Type LCD
- Energy Rating A
- Fuel Type Electric
- Grill Pan/Drip Tray Included Yes - Handle Not Included
- Integrated appliance Yes
- Programmable Timer Yes
- Timer Yes
- Timer Type Electronic Programmable Timer
- Weight 42 Kg
- Bottom Element Only (Main Cavity) Yes
- Catalytic Liners Position (Main Cavity) Back
- Cleaning Method (Main Cavity) Catalytic / Stay Clean Liners
- Defrost Feature (Main Cavity) Yes
- Door Hinge Position (Main Cavity) Bottom
- Door Type Double Glazed Window
- Energy Rating (Main Cavity) A
- Fan Assisted (Main Cavity) Yes
- Grill Type (Main Cavity) Electric
- Interior Light (Main Cavity) Yes
- Main Cavity Capacity 71 Litres
- Main Cavity Position Centre
- Main Cavity Size Large (65 litres and above)
- Main Cavity Type Multifunctional
- Number of Cavities 1
- Number Of Functions (Main Cavity) 6
- Number Of Ovens 1
- Number Of Shelves (Main Cavity) 4
- Open/Closed Door Grilling (Main Cavity) Closed
- Removable Inner Door Glass Yes
- Top and Bottom Element (Main Cavity) Yes
- Top Element Only (Main Cavity) Yes
- Comes with Plug/Cable No
- Electrical Connection 2.99 KW
- Fits In Cabinet Under Worktop Yes
- Fits In Eye Level Cabinet Yes
- Fuse Rating 13 amps
- Power Requirements Requires Plug/Cable Attaching By An Electrician
4041110C2W2 , 4010911C6 , 4033011C4