Samsung LC27G55TQWRXEN Curved Monitor 27" Odyssey G5 Full HD CLEARANCE
This graded Samsung LC27T550FDRXEN Curved Monitor is brand new with slight blemishing to the screen. Please see images.
Please note - Express delivery cannot be fulfilled on any televisions/monitors as we deliver these items with our own driver's and not with a 3rd party courier. Delivery time for this appliance is the standard 3-5 working days.
Includes a full RTB 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty
Samsung C27G55TQWR. Display diagonal: 68.6 cm (27"), Display resolution: 2560 x 1440 pixels, HD type: Quad HD, Display technology: LCD, Response time: 1 ms, Native aspect ratio: 16:9, Viewing angle, horizontal: 178°, Viewing angle, vertical: 178°. VESA mounting. Product colour: Black
- VESA mounting True
- Tilt angle range -2 - 18 °
- Panel mounting interface 75 x 75 mm
- Picture-in-Picture False
- Tiltable True
- Height adjustment False
- Weight & dimensions
- Weight (with stand) 4500 g
- Depth (with stand) 272.6 mm
- Height (with stand) 477.4 mm
- Width (with stand) 616.6 mm
- Weight (without stand) 4100 g
- Width (without stand) 614.6 mm
- Depth (without stand) 120 mm
- Height (without stand) 382.8 mm
- Product colour Black
- Market positioning Gaming
- Display diagonal 27 "
- Screen shape Curved screen
- Display number of colours 16.7 million colours
- Native aspect ratio 16:9
- Maximum refresh rate 144 Hz
- Supported graphics resolutions 2560 x 1440
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) supported True
- Display brightness (typical) 250 cd/m²
- Panel type VA
- Viewing angle, horizontal 178 °
- Viewing angle, vertical 178 °
- Contrast ratio (typical) 2500:1
- Response time 1 ms
- Display technology LCD
- Backlight type LED
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology High Dynamic Range 10 (HDR10)
- Screen curvature rating 1000R
- HD type Quad HD
- Display resolution 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Game mode False
- Digital signal format system Not supported
- AC input voltage 230 V
- Power consumption (off) 0.3 W
- Energy efficiency scale A to G
- AC adapter output voltage 19 V
- Energy efficiency class (SDR) F
- Energy efficiency class (HDR) G
- Energy consumption (SDR) per 1000 hours 25 kWh
- Energy consumption (HDR) per 1000 hours 40 kWh
- Power consumption (standby) 0.5 W
- Power consumption (typical) 25 W
- NVIDIA G-SYNC False
- AMD FreeSync True
- Flicker-free technology True
- AMD FreeSync type FreeSync Premium
- Ports & interfaces
- Built-in USB hub False
- Audio input N
- HDMI ports quantity 1
- HDMI version 2.0
- DisplayPort version 1.2
- DisplayPorts quantity 1
- HDMI True
- DVI port False
- Headphone out True
- Cables included HDMI
- Package depth 438 mm
- Package height 193 mm
- Package width 679 mm
- Package weight 6100 g
- TV tuner integrated False
- Built-in speaker(s) False
- Built-in camera False
- Operational conditions
- Operating relative humidity (H-H) 10 - 80 %
- Operating temperature (T-T) 10 - 40 °C
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org