What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded Samsung LS32BG750NUXXU Gaming Monitor is brand new with a slight blemishing to the screen. Please see images.
Please note - protective film not present on screen.
Includes a full 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
The Samsung LS32BG750NUXXU Gaming Monitor is a 32" Odyssey Neo G7 4K 165Hz gaming monitor, designed for high-quality performance. It produces vivid images with a 165Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, and a wide colour gamut for superior visuals. Plus, its curved design gives you an immersive experience with a 178-degree viewing angle. Get the best out of gaming with this powerful monitor.
- Screen Size 32"
- Edition Neo G7 Odyssey
- Panel Type Mini LED
- Backlight LED
- Pitch Size Curvature 1000R
- Adaptive Frame-rate Technology AMD FreeSync Premium Pro
- HDCP Yes
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 2 x HDMI 2.1
- 1 x Headphone
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-B
- Position Adjustment
- Height Adjustable Pivot Swivel Tilt
- Resolution 3840x2160 (Ultra HD)
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Refresh Rate 165Hz
- Response Time 1 ms
- Brightness 350 cd/m²
- Viewing Angle 178 (°H/°V)
- Contrast Ratio/Dynamic Contrast Ratio 1,000,000:1
- Color Gamut
- Color Bit Depth 1.07B Colours
- HDR Support Yes
- Supported HDR Standards
- Quantum HDR 2000
- Speakers No
- Speaker Configuration N/A
- Web Camera No
- Power Usage (Switched on) 40.8 W
- VESA 100 x 100
- 3D Support No
- Anti-Theft Features
- Included Accessories
- 1 x DisplayPort Cable
- 1 x Power Cable
- Monitor Colour
- Dimensions (with stand) 713.0 x 606.2 x 311.1 (WxHxD)
- Dimensions (without stand) 713.0 x 440.3 x 185.0 (WxHxD)
- Weight (with Stand) 8.6 kg
- Additional Information
- Model Number LS32BG750NUXXU
- GTIN 8806094344509