What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded Samsung NV68A1140BS Single Oven is brand new with slight blemishing to the casing - please see images as an example of this.
Includes a full 1 year Parts and Labour Warranty.
This Samsung NV68A1140BS Single Oven Built In Electric Stainless Steel GRADE A is a sleek and modern addition to any kitchen. It is crafted with a single electric oven and a durable stainless steel finish. With its preset temperature settings and easy to use digital display, it offers a sophisticated cooking experience.
- 59.5 x 59.5 x 57 cm (H x W x D)
- Capacity: 68 litres
- Assisted cleaning
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Energy rating: A
- Fuel type Electric
- Type Built-in single oven
- Oven type Multifunction
- Number of cavities 1
- Viewing window Triple-glazed
- Energy consumption 0.99 / 0.80 kWh
- Energy rating A
- Size Large
- Other features Fast preheat
- Capacity 68 litres
- Type of cleaning Assisted cleaning / Catalytic liners (back only)
- Interior light Yes
- Safety features Child lock
- Usable volume 68 litres
- Door opening style Drop down
- Shelves - 4 shelves - 4 shelf positions
- Minimum distance required 50 mm
- Power supply 16 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated circuit)
- Electrical power rating 2.9 kW
- Grill features - Full-width - Fanned grilling
- Grill type Integrated
- Display type LED display
- Cooking functions 9 oven functions, including:
- - Conventional
- - Convection
- - Grill
- - Fanned grilling
- - Top Heat
- - Bottom Heat
- Control typeRetractable dials
- Dimensions 595 x 595 x 570 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 31.4 kg
- Boxed weight 34.8 kg
- Colour Stainless steel
- - Samsung Series 3 NV68A1140BS/EU Electric Oven
- - Square Baking Tray x 1
- - Square Wire Rack x 1
- - User manual
- Recess dimensions 578 x 560 x 549 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions 660 x 694 x 660 mm (H x W x D)
B002203C8, 9002703-M05U, 1190104B3 , 2053103M12M, B040504D8, 2051404C4, 2041404K08M, 2031404K08M, 2021404K08M, 2011404K08M. 2001404K08M, 4022504C4, 9002206F2