What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded Samsung NV70K3370BS Built In Single Electric Oven in Stainless Steel is brand new with slight blemishing to the casing and front. Please note that the door is slightly out of line. Please see images
Includes a 1 year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Twin Fans cook your food quickly and evenly
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning keeps your oven neat and clean
- Cut your costs thanks to A-grade energy efficiency
- Oven Type Dual Fan
- Oven Colour Stainless Steel
- Door Type Drop Down
- Oven Door Glass Triple
- Display Type LED / Ice Blue
- Cavity Material Ceramic Enamel
- Control Method Pop-up Dial
- Upper Grill (In/Out) 1600/1100 W
- Lower Grill 1100 W
- Single Mode (Top Heat + Convection) Yes
- Single Mode (Large Grill) Yes
- Single Mode (Eco Grill) Yes
- Single Mode (Bottom + Convection) Yes
- Convection 1700 W
- Cleaning Method Pyrolytic
- Steam Clean Yes
- Child Safety Lock Yes
- Clock Yes
- Cook Timer Yes
- End Timer Yes
- Interior Lamp 40W(Halogen)
- Interior Light (Position) Rear
- Light (Lamp) On/Off Yes
- Usable Capacity 68 L
- Cutout (WxHxD) 560x572x545 mm
- Outside (WxHxD) 595x595x566 mm
- Loading Quantity 216/81
- Weight (Net) 40.1kg
- Weight (Gross) 41.2 kg
- Square Baking Tray
- Square Wire Rack
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Oven Temp. Ranges (Single) 30~250 °C