What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded Samsung QE65QN95AATXXU 65" Television is brand new with blemishing to the screen that is not overly noticeable in operation. Please see images.
Please note - Express delivery cannot be fulfilled on any televisions/monitors as we deliver these items with our own driver's and not with a 3rd party courier. Delivery time for this appliance is the standard 3-5 working days.
Includes a full 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Audio power
- 70 W
- Sound technology
- Object Tracking Sound Plus
- Sound processing
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Other features
- - AI Adaptive Sound - Q-Symphony
- - HDMI 2.1 x 4 - USB 2.0 x 3
- Built-in WiFi
- DLNA certified
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Screen technology
- Neo QLED
- 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160p
- Screen size
- - HDR10+ - HDR10 - Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
- HDR technology
- Quantum HDR 2000
- Dynamic contrast ratio
- Quantum Matrix Technology
- Picture enhancement
- 100% Colour Volume with Quantum Dot
- Noise reduction
- Processing rate
- 4500 PQI
- 4K Ultra HD compatibility
- 4K AI upscaling picture enhancement
- Peak brightness: 2000 nits
- Neo Quantum Processor 4K
- Refresh rate
- 120 Hz
- Gaming technology
- - AMD FreeSync Premium Pro - HDR game mode - Motion Xcelerator Turbo Plus - Super Ultrawide GameView & GameBar - VRR - ALLM
- Other features
- Adaptive Picture
- Anti-glare / reflective screen
- Electronic programme guide
- 7-day EPG
- TV tuner
- - Freesat HD x 2 - TV PLUS
- Table-top stand
- VESA mount
- 400 x 300
- Other features
- - Sleep timer - Parental lock
- PVR function
- Remote control
- Solar Cell One remote control
- Smart TV services
- - Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5, STV Player - Streaming: Netflix 4K, Prime Video 4K, Apple TV+, Disney+, BT Sport, Google Play, NOW TV, Britbox - Music: Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer, TuneIn, TIDAL - App store: Samsung Tizen App Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube, YouTube Kids, TikTok - Gaming apps Please note: - BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub & All 4 coming later in 2021 - Some services are only available in the UK
- Screen mirroring
- - Tap View - SmartThings app
- Smartphone app
- SmartThings app
- Other smart features
- - Split Screen with Multi-view - Video Calling available - PC Connect - Works with Alexa, Google Assistant & SmartThings-enabled devices
- Smart platform
- Samsung Smart Hub powered by Tizen
- Voice controlled assistant
- - Bixby via remote or TV - Amazon Alexa via remote or TV - Google Assistant via remote or TV
- - TV: Carbon silver - Stand: Sand carbon
- Internal menu languages
- 28 languages
- - TV with stand: 30.3 kg - TV: 26.1 kg - Boxed: 41.7 kg
- - TV with stand: 893 x 1447 x 286 mm (H x W x D) - TV: 830 x 1447 x 26 mm (H x W x D) - Boxed: 947 x 1621 x 186 mm (H x W x D)
- Box contents
- - Samsung QE65QN95AATXXU 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR Neo QLED TV - Smart remote control - Optional Stand Support (Y20 Studio) - One Invisible Connection Support - Slim One Connect - One Cable - Power cable - User manual
- Aluminium & plastic