Samsung QE75Q60AAUXXU 75" Television QLED Smart 4K UHD HDR TV GRADED
This graded Samsung TV is an ex-display product. It has a couple of blemishes to screen that aren't that noticeable. Please see images.
Please note - Express delivery cannot be fulfilled on any televisions/monitors as we deliver these items with our own driver's and not with a 3rd party courier. Delivery time for this appliance is the standard 3-5 working days.
Includes a full Samsung 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
Technical specifications for SAMSUNG QE75Q60AAUXXU 75" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV with Bixby, Alexa & Google Assistant
- Audio power 20 W
- Sound technology Object Tracking Sound Lite
- Speakers 2
- Sound processing Dolby Digital Plus
- Other features - AI Adaptive Sound - Q-Symphony
- Connections - HDMI 2.1 x 1 (eARC compatible) - HDMI 2.0 x 2 - USB 2.0 x 2
- WiFi Built-in WiFi
- Ethernet Yes
- DLNA certified
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.2
- Screen technology QLED
- Resolution 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160p
- Screen size 75"
- HDR - HDR10+ - HDR10 - Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
- HDR technology Quantum HDR
- Dynamic contrast ratio Mega
- Picture enhancement 100% Colour Volume with Quantum Dot
- Noise reduction Yes
- Processing rate 3100 PQI
- 4K Ultra HD compatibility UHD upscaling picture enhancement
- Processor Quantum Processor 4K
- Refresh rate 60 Hz
- Gaming technology - Motion Xcelerator - Super Ultrawide GameView & GameBar
- Electronic programme guide 7-day EPG
- TV tuner - Freesat HD - TV PLUS
- Table-top stand Yes
- VESA mount 400 x 400
- Other features - Sleep timer - Parental lock
- Remote control Solar Cell One remote control
- Smart TV services - Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5, STV Player - Streaming: Netflix 4K, Prime Video 4K, Apple TV+, Disney+, BT Sport, Google Play, NOW TV, Britbox - Music: Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer, TuneIn, TIDAL - App store: Samsung Tizen App Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube, YouTube Kids, TikTok - Gaming apps Please note: - BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub & All 4 coming later in 2021 - Some services are only available in the UK
- Screen mirroring - Tap View - SmartThings app
- Smartphone app SmartThings app
- Other smart features - Split Screen with Multi-view - Video Calling available - PC Connect - Works with Alexa, Google Assistant & SmartThings-enabled devices
- Smart platform Samsung Smart Hub powered by Tizen
- Voice controlled assistant - Bixby via remote or TV - Amazon Alexa via remote or TV - Google Assistant via remote or TV
- Colour - TV: Black - Stand: Black
- Internal menu languages 28 languages
- Weight - TV with stand: 33.3 kg - TV: 32.1 kg - Boxed: 43.6 kg
- Dimensions - TV with stand: 1005.5 x 1676.7 x 34.4 mm (H x W x D) - TV: 960.3 x 1676.7 x 34.4 mm (H x W x D) - Boxed: 190 x 1934 x 1110 mm (H x W x D)
- Box contents - Samsung QE75Q60AAUXXU 75" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV - Smart remote control - Optional Stand Support (Y20 Studio) - Power cable - Batteries for remote control - User manual
- Material Aluminium & plastic
5022303A9 (AUC-3052302A9 )
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org