What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded Samsung QE75QN95AATXXU 75" Television is brand new with slight blemishing to the screen and marks to the rear. Please see images.
The Desktop stand is NOT provided. This item is WALL MOUNT ONLY
Please note - Express delivery cannot be fulfilled on any televisions/monitors as we deliver these items with our own driver's and not with a 3rd party courier. Delivery time for this appliance is the standard 3-5 working days.
Includes a full RTB 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Screen Size 75"
- Resolution 3,840 x 2,160
- Screen Curvature N/A
- Picture Engine Neo Quantum Processor 4K
- Adaptive Picture Yes
- AI Streaming N/A
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Quantum HDR 2000
- AI Upscale Yes
- HDR 10+ Certified(HDR10+)
- HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) Yes
- Contrast Quantum Matrix Technology
- Colour 100% Colour Volume
- Viewing Angle Ultra Viewing Angle
- Filmmaker Mode (FMM) Yes
- Active Voice Amplifier Yes
- Dolby 5.1 Decoder Yes
- Object Tracking Sound OTS+
- Adaptive Sound Adaptive Sound+
- Q-Symphony Q-Symphony
- Audio Pre-selection Descriptor Yes
- Operating System Tizen
- Bixby US English, UK English, India English, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, BR Portuguese (features vary by language)
- Far-Field Voice Interaction Yes
- Multi Voice Assistant Yes (GB, GG, IM, JE, IE, FR, DE, IT, ES, AT)
- Google Assistant Built-in N/A
- Works with Google Assistant Yes (GB, FR, DE, IT, ES, AT, DK, IE, NL, NO, SE only)
- Works With Alexa Yes (GB, FR, DE, IT, ES, AT, IE only)
- SmartThings App Support Yes
- SmartThings Yes
- Universal Browse & Play Yes (GB, FR, DE, IT, ES)
- Gallery Yes
- NFC on TV N/A
- Mobile Tap Mirroring Yes
- Digital Butler N/A
- Multi-View upto 2 videos
- Sound Wall Yes
- Remote Access Basic
- TV Sound to Mobile Yes
- Sound Mirroring Yes
- Ambient Mode Ambient Mode+
- eARC Yes
- Bluetooth Yes (BT4.2)
- Stand Color SAND CARBON
- Motion Detection (Frame) N/A
- Ambient Mode Brightness/Colour Sensor Brightness/Colour Detection
- Portrait Mode N/A
- Freesync FreeSync Premium Pro
- G-SYNC N/A
- Accessibility - Learn TV Remote / Learn Menu Screen
- UK English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian(only when connecting to Network in EE,LV,LT)
- Accessibility - Others
- Enlarge / High Contrast / Multi-output Audio / See Colours / Colour Inversion / Grayscale / Sign Language Zoom / Slow Button Repeat
Power & Eco Solution
- Power Supply AC220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max) 195 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.50 W
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Power Consumption (Energy Saving Mode) N/A
- Power Consumption (Typical) 127 W
- Package Size (WxHxD) 1841 x 1127 x 198 mm
- Set Size with Stand (WxHxD) 1670.0 x 1020.0 x 317.5 mm
- Set Size without Stand (WxHxD) 1670.0 x 958.2 x 26.7 mm
- Stand (Basic) (WxD) 390.0 x 317.5 mm
- Stand (Minimum) (WxD) N/A
- Package Weight 56.7 kg
- Set Weight with Stand 43 kg
- Set Weight without Stand 33.2 kg
- Optional Stand Support (Y20 Studio) N/A
- Optional One Connect Cable Support Yes
- Customizable Bezel Support N/A
- HDMI Cable N/A