What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com
This graded Samsung Fridge Freezer is brand new with light marks to the doors and side panels. Please see images for an example of this.
Includes a full 12 Month Warranty
The Samsung RB38T633ESA makes the most of your door space with the new Water Tank design. Streamlined to maximise space, the flat top has been transformed into a shelf, giving you another place to pop your frequently used pots of butter and jam. Get the best of both worlds with a bigger inside and the same outside, thanks to SpaceMax Technology. Keep things fresh with Optimal Fresh box. Use as one large drawer, or split into two zones to store your meats separate from your veg, both at their ideal temperatures for maximum flavour.
New Water Tank: It's time to make the most of your door space. The new water tank design is streamlined to maximise space. And the flat top has been transformed into a shelf, giving you another place to pop your frequently used pots of butter and jam.
SpaceMax Technology: Now you can get the best of both worlds with SpaceMax Technology. It makes the walls slimmer, so the same size fridge on the outside has larger capacity inside.
Optimal Fresh+: Keep things really fresh with Optimal Fresh+ box. Use as one large drawer, or split into two zones to store your meats separate from your veg, both at their ideal temperatures for maximum flavour
- Designed to be built-in No
- Size (cm) Size H203.0, W59.5, D65.8cm
- Rear panel material Metal
- Degrees door swings open to 100
- Width with door(s) open (cm) 60.2
- Reversible door Yes
- Internal light Yes
- Frost free Yes
- Height including wheels (cm) 203
- Depth of door (cm) 6.6
- Temperature display Yes
- Electronic temperature control Yes
- Star rating 4
- Noise Emission Class (A-D) B
- Energy Efficiency Class E
- Annual energy consumption(kWh) 264
- Noise Emissions(dB(A)) 35
- Fridge shelves 4
- Type of fridge shelves Anti-spill safety glass
- Adjustable shelves Yes
- Water dispenser type Non plumbed
- Quick chill compartment No
- Chilled Food Capacity (Litre) 272
- Salad crisper compartments 2
- Water tank capacity (L) 4.5
- Egg tray Yes
- Dairy compartments 0
- Vegetable compartments 0
- Anti-bacterial protection Yes
- Water dispenser Yes
- Ice dispenser No
- Frozen Food Capacity (Litre) 114
- Frost free type Total no frost - prevents ice build up
- Freezer storage compartments 3
- Fast freeze function Yes
- Power failure safe storage (hrs) 18
- Settling period (hours) 2
- High temperature warning Yes
- Open door alert Yes
- Freezer position Freezer at bottom
- Power cable length (m) 2
- Maximum operating temperature (celsius) 43
- Colour Silver
- Side the door opens on Either side
- Recommended space behind unit (cm) 0.7
- Suitable for outbuildings No
- Number of wheels 2
- Model number RB38T633ESA/EU
- Minimum operating temperature (celsius) 10
- EAN 880609056197
7032109B4W2, 7001301C3, 4002401C7, 4011207D1