What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Samsung Fridge Freezer is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the doors. Please see images.
Includes a full 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Product code: RB38T655DS9
- Colour - Refined Inox
- Capacity (Net) - Fridge 264 litres/Freezer 112 litres
- Fridge Shelves - 4
- Freezer Drawers - 3
- No Frost - Eliminates Frost and Icy Build Ups
- SpaceMax Technology™
- Digital Inverter Technology
- All Around Cooling
- Humidity Fresh+
- Right Hand Reversible Door
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - No
- Type Fridge Freezer
- Brand Samsung
- Model RB38T655DS9/EU
- Also known as: RB38T655DS9
- Water Dispenser Yes
- Colour of Door Refined Inox
- Colour of Side Panels Refined Inox
- Total Capacity (Gross/Litres) 397
- Total Capacity (Net/Litres) 376
- Fridge Capacity (Gross/Litres) 273
- Fridge Capacity (Net/Litres) 264
- Freezer Capacity (Gross/Litres) 124
- Freezer Capacity (Net/Litres) 112
- Frost Free Yes
- Egg Tray Yes
- Number of Fridge Shelves 4
- Shelf Type Tempered Glass
- Number of Door Shelves 4
- Vegetable/Salad Containers 2
- Interior Light LED
- Super Cool Function Yes
- Wine Rack Yes
- Frost Free Yes
- Number of Freezer Drawers 3
- Ice Cube Tray Yes
- Freezing Capacity in 24 Hours (kg) 13
- Superfreeze Yes
- Display External
- Door Alarm Yes
- Door Handle Type Recess
- Door Hinge Reversible
- Energy Efficiency Class A++ (D on latest scale)
- Noise Level (dB) 35
- Annual Energy Consumption (kWh) 245
- Height (mm) 2030
- Width (mm) 595
- Depth (mm) 658
- Requires 5mm clearance on either side of appliance
- This appliance is designed NOT to have anything placed on top