Samsung RS67A8810S9 Fridge Freezer Plumbed Matte Stainless Steel GRADE A
This graded Samsung RS67A8810S9 Fridge Freezer is brand new with very light blemishing to the side panels and edge of the door. Please see images for an example.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is a very large appliance. Delivery is strictly to the front of the property ONLY.
Includes a full 12 month parts and labour warranty.
The Samsung RS67A8810S9 Fridge Freezer Plumbed Matte Stainless Steel is the ideal addition to any kitchen. This spacious American fridge freezer is conveniently plumbed into the mains for effortless use, boasting a capacity of 543L. Its flexible storage compartments, humidity control, and fast cooling functions all create the perfect environment for your food.
- Height including wheels (cm) 178
- Internal light Yes
- Size (cm) Size H178.0, W91.2, D71.6cm
- Degrees door swings open to 120
- Reversible door No
- Depth of door (cm) 9.6
- Frost free Yes
- Rear panel material Metal
- Temperature display Yes
- Electronic temperature control Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Noise Emissions(dB(A)) 36
- Annual energy consumption(kWh) 395
- Star rating 4
- Fridge shelves 4
- Low temperature chiller compartment No
- Anti-bacterial protection No
- Chilled Food Capacity (Litre) 409
- Salad crisper compartments 2
- Water dispenser type Plumbed
- Vegetable compartments 0
- Adjustable shelves Yes
- Egg tray Yes
- Dairy compartments 0
- Type of fridge shelves Anti-spill safety glass
- Water dispenser Yes
- Door storage depth (cm) 5
- Power failure safe storage (hrs) 10
- Freezer storage compartments 6
- Fast freeze function Yes
- Frost free type Total no frost - prevents ice build up
- Frozen Food Capacity (Litre) 225
- Ice dispenser type Crushed and cubed ice
- Ice dispenser Yes
- Power cable length (m) 2
- High temperature warning Yes
- Open door alert Yes
- Maximum operating temperature (celsius) 43
- Model number RS67A8810S9/EU
- Recommended space behind unit (cm) 5
- Colour Silver
- Suitable for outbuildings No
- Side the door opens on Both sides
- Settling period (hours) 10
- Minimum operating temperature (celsius) 10
- EAN 8806090805226
- Number of wheels 2
0023105Q15-R2, 4030806Q15, 1021206Q8L, 8021906Q3L
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels.
If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082
811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component, damaged or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use. Please see product images on the relevant product page for examples of potential cosmetic damages.
All of our refurbished items come with a manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the item description. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases will be a vast saving over its normal sales price.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may be a good purchase for you. If you have any question please press our online chat button, call us free phone 0808 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com