What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Samsung RS68A8820S9 Fridge Freezer American is brand new with slight cosmetic blemishing to the side panel and a mark on the door edge. Please see images for an example of this.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is a very large appliance. Delivery is strictly to the front of the property ONLY.
Includes a full 1 year Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Reversible door No
- Size (cm) Size H178.0, W91.2, D71.6cm
- Frost free Yes
- Height including wheels (cm) 178
- Degrees door swings open to 120
- Width with door(s) open (cm) 148
- Rear panel material Metal
- Depth of door (cm) 10.6
- Internal light Yes
- Temperature display Yes
- Electronic temperature control Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Noise Emissions(dB(A)) 36
- Annual energy consumption(kWh) 395
- Noise Emission Class (A-D) C
- Type of fridge shelves Anti-spill safety glass
- Dairy compartments 0
- Door storage depth (cm) 8
- Vegetable compartments 2
- Fridge shelves 4
- Anti-bacterial protection No
- Adjustable shelves Yes
- Salad crisper compartments 2
- Water dispenser Yes
- Egg tray Yes
- Low temperature chiller compartment No
- Water dispenser type Plumbed
- Chilled Food Capacity (Litre) 409
- Frost free type Total no frost - prevents ice build up
- Frozen Food Capacity (Litre) 225
- Fast freeze function Yes
- Ice dispenser type Crushed and cubed ice
- Ice dispenser Yes
- Freezer storage compartments 6
- Power failure safe storage (hrs) 5
- Minimum operating temperature (celsius) 10
- Suitable for outbuildings No
- High temperature warning Yes
- EAN 8806090805431
- Side the door opens on Both sides
- Recommended space behind unit (cm) 5
- Power cable length (m) 2
- Maximum operating temperature (celsius) 43
- Number of wheels 2
- Settling period (hours) 10
- Colour Graphite
- Open door alert Yes
- Model number RS68A8820S9/EU
7011801B6W1, 4000802-N12L, 7041403N1L