What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This graded Samsung WD10T654DBH/S1 Washer Dryer is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the side panels. Please see images for an example.
Includes a full 12 Month Parts and Labour Warranty.
This Samsung washer-dryer delivers a total capacity of 10.5kg for washing and 6kg for drying, with a spinning speed of up to 1400 rpm. Its A+ energy efficiency rating means energy usage is minimal, and its graded A quality ensures reliable performance. Enjoy effortless laundry with this top of the range washer-dryer.
10.5kg drum capacity - great for large households
Add extra items during the cycle with the AddWash door
Bubble Soak loosens tough stains for thorough cleaning
Quieter, longer lasting motor
Dimensions (cm) - H85 x W60 x D60
- Product Description Samsung Serie 6 WD10T654DBH washer/dryer - front loading - freestanding - white
- Product Type Washer/dryer - front loading - Electric
- Energy Class Class E
- Loading Capacity 10.5 kg
- Platform SmartThings
- Spin Class Class B
- Spin Speed Variable - 1400 rpm (max)
- Residual Moisture 53%
- Noise Level (Spinning) 72 dB(A)
- Form Factor Freestanding
- Colour White
- Control Elements Dial
- Drying Type Condenser
- Safety Features ChildLock
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 60 cm x 60 cm x 85 cm
- Weight 80 kg
1023001A4 , 1032402C7 , 1072502D8, 8030103E1, 8022806C6 , 1012209C2