What does graded mean?
A graded item is a new product that has never been used.
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1) A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty (defined as TATTY) If the original packaging is significantly damaged it may be replaced by alternative packaging to the same specification as the original. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on.
There are no marks or damage to the product.
2) A product may have slight cosmetic marks on the side panel but NOT front panel this is designated Grade A. If it is designated Grade B, cosmetic marks will be on the front AND side panels. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3) End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The above products come complete with a manufacturers warranty. All original parts and accessories are included (unless otherwise noted in the item description).
We hope this explains why GRADED items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org
This Samsung washing machine is brand new with light blemishing to the side panels, lid and front. Please see images for an example of this.
A 12 Month Warranty is provided
This Samsung WW10T684DLN/S1 washing machine features a 10.5kg capacity, 1400rpm spin speed and a sleek graphite finish. Its BubbleTech and SensorDry technology intelligently adjust washing cycles to optimize energy usage and results to ensure your clothes come out clean and smelling fresh. This washing machine also features grey and silver detailing, making it a stylish addition to any home.
- Colour Graphite
- Brand Samsung
- Energy Rating A
- Type Washing Machine
- Dimensions H 85.0 x W 60.0 x D 60.0 cm
- Weight 76kg
- Programmes 22
- Digital Display Yes
- Time Delay Yes
- Annual Energy Consumption 52 kWh per 100 cycles
- Noise Level 72 dBA
- Fit Type Freestanding
- Load Capacity 10.5kg
- Spin Speed 1400rpm
- Width 50cm - 60cm
- Height 80cm - 90cm