Sharp QW-DX41F47EW-EN Freestanding Dishwasher Full-Size White GRADED
This graded Sharp QW-DX41F47EW-EN Freestanding Dishwasher Full-Size is brand new with slight blemishing to the side panels and front. Please see images.
Includes a full Sharp 2 year Parts and Labour Warranty (subject to registration)
- Type Full-size freestanding dishwasher
- Colour White
- Manufacturer’s guarantee 2 years
- Number of programs 9
- Number of wash temperatures Auto (40 - 65°C)
- Programs - Eco
- - Easy Care 60°C
- - Delicate 40°C
- - Prewash
- - Quick 30
- - Smart 60°C - 70°C
- - Smart 50°C - 60°C
- - Smart 30°C - 50°C
- - Super 50
- Quick wash time 30 minutes for full load
- Eco wash time 222 minutes
- Time remaining indicator Yes
- Delay timer Yes
- Height adjustable top basket Yes
- Cutlery basket / cutlery tray Yes
- Adjustable racking Yes
- Adjustable glass holder Yes
- Adjustable prongs Yes
- Interior material Stainless steel
- Overflow protection Yes
- Additional features Antibacterial filter
- Digital display LED indicators
- Rinse aid indicator Yes
- Salt indicator Yes
- Wash efficiency rating A
- Energy efficiency rating E
- Place settings 13
- Annual energy consumption 261 kWh
- Annual water consumption 2520 litres
- Energy consumption per 100 cycles 94 kWh
- Energy consumption per cycle 0.94 kWh
- Water consumption per cycle 9 litres
- Drying efficiency rating A
- Noise level 47 dB(A)
- Power consumption in off-mode 0.5 W
- Noise rating C
- Power consumption in standby 1 W
- Standby duration 15 minutes
- Box contents - Sharp QW-DX41F47EW Full-size Dishwasher
- - Instructions
- - Drain hose
- - Softener strip
- Dimensions - 850 x 598 x 598 mm (H x W x D)
- - 33.5 x 23.5 x 23.5 inches (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions 881 x 644 x 661 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 48 kg
- Boxed weight 50 kg
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link email@example.com