Siemens WM14N202GB Washing Machine 8kg 1400rpm in White GRADED
This graded Siemens WM14N202GB Washing Machine is brand new with cosmetic blemishing to the side panels and lid. Please see images.
Please note - no transit bolts fitted.
Includes a full Siemens 2 year Parts and Labour Warranty (subject to registration)
- Energy Efficiency Class: C
- Energy/Water: 63 kWh / 48 litres
- Load capacity: 1 - 8 kg
- Programme duration: 3:35 h:min
- Spin drying efficiency class: B
- Spin speed: 400 - 1400 rpm
- Noise level: 74 dB (A) re 1 pW
- Noise efficiency class: B
- Large display for programme progress indication, spin speed, remaining time, 24 hour end time delay and load recommendation.
- Touch control buttons: prewash, less ironing, Ready in, temperature selection, varioSpeed, start/pause with reload function, spin speed selection
- Standard programmes: cottons, easy care, delicates, wool hand wash
- Special programmes: Extra Rinse, lingerie, Dark Wash, shirts/blouses, textile guard re-proofing programme, mixed fabrics, rapid 15 minute quick wash, drum clean with reminder, wool/handwash, delicates/silk
- varioSpeed: Up to 65% reduced washing cycle
- iQdrive with 10 year warranty
- antiVibration Design - for more stability and quietness
- Reload Function: Stop the washing machine to add any forgotten items of laundry to the drum.
- Fully electronic control dial for all wash and special programmes
- Foam detection system
- Out of balance load adjustment
- Electronic child safety package
- End of cycle buzzer
- Multiple water protection
- Slide-under/Freestanding installation
- Large grey, white door with 180° opening
- Drum volume: 55 litres
- Dimensions (H x W): 84.8 cm x 59.8 cm
- Appliance depth: 55.0 cm
- Appliance depth incl. door: 60.0 cm
- Appliance depth with open door: 101.7 cm
- Product series: iQ300
- Construction type: Free-standing
- Is this appliance intended to be built-in: No
- Type of control: Electronic
- Installation type: Free-standing
- Type of control settings: 7-segment display, LCD, push-button
- Removable work top: No
- Porthole: Glass window
- Door hinge: Left
- Main colour of product: White
- Basic colour of product: White
- Electrical connection rating: 2300 W
- Current: 10
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Approval certificates: CE, E17D UKCA marking, VDE
- Length of electrical supply cord: 210 cm
- Plug type: GB plug
- Height of removable worktop: -2 mm
- Adjustable feet: Yes - all
- Height of the product: 848 mm
- Height of the packed product: 870 mm
- Maximum adjustability feet: 12 mm
- Width of the product: 598 mm
- Depth of the product: 550 mm
- Depth of the packed product: 644 mm
- Width of the packed product: 626 mm
- Depth with open door 90 degree: 1017 mm
- Net weight: 68.7 kg
- Gross weight: 69.6 kg
4062403A5W1, 4002703A5W2, 4032703C4, 4052703b7, 0032803A3,
Graded items can come in several forms and they are listed below. Each item on our site will clearly state which it is.
1 A product may have packaging that is slightly damaged or dirty. The large retailers will not accept any damage or dirt on the packaging of a product, and as most products sold these days are imported it is not possible for the manufacturers to re-pack these products in the UK, so they are sold to us and we pass the saving on. There are no marks or damage to the product.
2 A product may have slight cosmetic marks. If a product has any marks it will be clearly shown with photos on the product page. These marks will have no effect on the function of the product and are purely cosmetic. You will not see the marks on products that are integrated once they have been installed.
3 End of line. As manufacturers change products they may be left with some excess stock of the model that is going to be replaced, and they will sell the excess stock to us at a discount to clear them. We sell these as graded as part of the agreement with the supplier, so they can’t be compared to the large retailers online. These products are new, boxed, and identical to the same product you could buy elsewhere, except with a large discount.
The term "Refurbished" refers to items that may have been returned by customers due to cosmetic blemishes, a failed component or simply a change of mind.
All of our refurbished items have been repaired/restored to the original specification by our team of expert appliance engineers. Any replaced components are 100% manufacturer genuine parts. Each refurbished appliance is fully checked, serviced and cleaned thoroughly. They are guaranteed to perform to full functionality upon receipt. We have direct accounts with some of the largest manufacturers to purchase genuine parts & components. Due to the thorough testing the appliances may show slight signs of use.
All of our refurbished items come with the manufacturers warranty unless stated otherwise. The length of warranty will be stated in the description of the item. This warranty provides exactly the same cover as you would receive if the item had been purchased from any retailer and the repairs carried out by the manufacturers official service team.
If budget is an issue then refurbished items can be an excellent way of saving money to acquire a top brand item that in most cases may be cheaper than the main retailers site.
All Your Appliances has been trading for 20 years servicing, repairing and selling such items.
We hope this explains why refurbished items item may a be good purchase for you. If you have any question please just press our online chat button, call us on free phone 08082 811028 or drop us an email via this link firstname.lastname@example.org